27 May 2023
Full-Time Intermediate-level Payroll Clerk – Doha
Payroll Clerk: We’re looking for someone who’s driven to join our team. On a bi-weekly basis, the successful applicant must be able to correctly prepare and process payroll for all project personnel and give administration help with employee file information, as well as generate monthly reports for the customer. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Accounting Manager and Division Manager to ensure that all project employee hours are handled successfully and quickly.
Job Title : Intermediate-level Payroll Clerk
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 24.26 per hour.
Company : Lennox International Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with the general ledgers and payroll information to assist perform regular payroll reports for financial audits. Creates extra management reports as requested.
- Payroll reimbursement, audit, and communication with employees are all part of the process of processing employee expense reports.
- Collecting and analyzing data can help you find and fix payroll inconsistencies.
- Compile data about employee attendance, salary, and output from various sources, such as time sheets and other paperwork.
- Keep note of any changes in your employee’s status (for example, a change in their benefits or tax withholdings), as well as any garnishments or child support orders they may have.
- Provide staff with instructions or training on how to utilize payroll-related systems, such as timesheet submission and online pay statement access.
- Compiles data from time sheets and other documents, such as hours worked, time tracking, taxes, insurance and garnishments to be withheld.
- Computer-related jobs include making forms for computer input, putting data into files, or calculating wages and deductions and publishing to payroll records.
- Verify the accuracy of the information on the specified records, including attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments.
- Complete the paperwork for new hires and input their data into the payroll system.
- Microsoft Excel and Word skills are a plus.
- 3+ years of practical experience in a big business, strong interpersonal and communication abilities (verbal, written and listening)
- Work with rows, columns, and cells is required, as well as the ability to enter and change text and numeric data. The ability to create and preserve spreadsheets, charts, and graphs is also an essential for these people.
- Superior organizational and communication abilities Capacity to comprehend and carry out instructions that are fairly difficult orally and in writing; to make small judgments in line with laws and regulations as they pertain to work situations; to keep corporate records; and to interact successfully with workers and prisoners. Must be able to interact with others in a range of dynamic and intricate circumstances.
- In a payroll or clerical job, two (2) years of increasingly responsible experience dealing with payroll operations. The ability to work in an office.