27 May 2023
Full-Time Intermediate-level Lifeguard – Al-Khārijah
The lifeguard’s job is to ensure that everyone using the pool has a fun and safe time. If you want a profession where you can truly make people feel at ease, this is it. This is a very visible role, thus all interactions with visitors and coworkers will take place in English. Admission requires a high school diploma, a General Equivalency Diploma (GED), or equivalent, or demonstrated proficiency in the required area.
Job Title : Intermediate-level Lifeguard
Location : Al-Khārijah, Al-Wādī al-Jadīd, Egypt
Salary : $ 33.36 per hour.
Company : CKE Restaurants Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Preparing the pool and pool area for the summer include washing the pool, cleaning the pool decks, cleaning and rearranging the pool furniture and lifeguard equipment, cleaning the bathhouse, cleaning the fence, and cleaning the flower bed areas.
- Maintains a safe work environment by following and enforcing all policies, rules, and laws, as well as all pool safety standards and procedures.
- Responsible for keeping track of, monitoring, and enforcing all pool rules and regulations during swim courses and Family Hours.
- Assume charge of the pool area, the snack bar, the restrooms, and the sinks.
- He or she is responsible for enforcing the Club’s safety standards and procedures in the pool area.
- Maintains a safe work environment by adhering to and enforcing all policies, rules, and laws pertaining to the pool.
- Assist with tasks like accident prevention and delivering emergency water safety services, as well as provide lifeguard monitoring and rescue abilities.
- Among the many aquatic services offered by the club are lessons in and out of the water, as well as supervision of swimming groups and assistance with various aquatic events. Providing these services is a crucial part of this job.
- Ability to read, write, interpret, and communicate in English to a level appropriate for the position; experience assisting with the upkeep of various accident reports a plus.
- Provides prompt, helpful responses to questions from members and guests; shares accurate information; and addresses problems in a positive manner.
- Candidates without a diploma or GED will not be considered.
- You must be able to get along well with coworkers, different departments, and the public at large.
- Lifeguards, community first responders, and CPR professionals should all have up-to-date certifications from the American Red Cross.
- You need to have worked as a lifeguard for at least three months before applying.
- It’s essential to gain experience working with kids and persons with disabilities.