This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Intermediate-level Land surveyor – Ungkaya Pukan
In our office locations, we are now hiring a full-time land surveyor. The job will serve as a leader in the field of land surveying and collaborate with a strong team across the whole state. The ideal applicant will work in both the office and the field as needed. If requested, there will be opportunities to work on design or building projects as well.
Job Title : Intermediate-level Land surveyor
Location : Ungkaya Pukan, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.73 per hour.
Company : Gold Kist Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- These parcels can be located and described using surveying and land surveying-related information technology/systems and applications (writing property descriptions, mapping, laws, research, measurement, analysis, and calculation) (such as GPS and GIS).
- Surveying engineers are responsible for developing standards for the industry as well as preliminary investigations, cost projections, and specification reviews. One of their responsibilities is to ensure data quality.
- Cadastral, rights-of-way, GPS, and robotic total station surveys will be governed by the Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying in accordance with its definition of real property maps or mapping.
- If given the go-ahead, he or she will work closely with clients and the rest of the project team. Survey projects are overseen by this person, who drives corporate vehicles and runs business equipment on the job site, as well as ensuring sure any issues are rectified in a timely manner to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. All of the company’s equipment is properly accounted for and stored at the conclusion of each workday by this person’s efforts.
- It is used to generate maps and legal descriptions based on field investigations and to resolve property issues like encroachment or the placement of property corners. ensures the accuracy of data received from surveys and other sources, official drawings produced using tract maps, and legal descriptions produced using AutoCAD software. It also provides quality control and oversight of other people’s work.
- It is possible to estimate the total amount of contract land surveying work by evaluating bids, following the work of surveyors, and inspecting draught survey plats. Ensure that all members of the team are up to date on the most recent surveying and mapping techniques and technologies. Survey control is reestablished or formed with the cooperation of contractors, regional surveyors, and state and federal officials.
- In order to complete a project, the Survey Manager is responsible for establishing the scope, task organization and estimations of effort and other resources, and the timeline required to complete it. Establishes a budget for the project based on an estimate of its expenses. Customer surveying expenses may be included in the scope of work by working with project managers on a joint effort.
- Conducted land boundary surveys to mark or post lines and monument ate corners in both “metes and bounds” and Public Land Survey States, producing draught survey plats as well as final survey reports, as well as providing technical advice and assistance to other Service offices on land problems concerning survey activities, property ownership, or boundary marking or monumentation.
- Land and property border surveys, property surveys, topographic surveys, boundary disputes, residential lease sites, crime sites, commercial lease sites and rights-of-way are the responsibilities of surveyors. These individuals are also tasked with managing and creating Auto Cad surveys and legal descriptions to document, certify, and bear responsibility for the job they accomplish.
- A project manager is responsible for the coordination and preparation of contracts, work authorizations and guidance to surveying consultants as needed in order to achieve project goals; oversees their operations; and monitors the performance and work products of contracted survey work in support of project development.
- Experts in right of way plating should be able to undertake topographic surveys of a site or energy corridor, be interested in right of way plating, and have a history of accuracy and thoroughness.
- Prior to being considered, candidates must have a valid driver’s license, complete all educational and/or job criteria, as well as produce certified transcripts. If they don’t have a current driver’s license, employees in this category may be required to drive their own cars.
- A thorough understanding of contract and work authorization policies, as well as the ability to operate a chainsaw or other power tools and ATV/UTV, as well as advanced survey equipment and drafting software, as well as the ability to extract essential information from official government plats and surveys, is required, as is the ability to read a map.
- When working with clients, business partners, employees, and management at all levels of authority within and outside the organization, it is imperative that each person have the ability to work well with others and effectively as a team. Business knowledge is also required in order to detect the financial implications of initiatives and make the appropriate modifications.
- Candidates that are chosen might need to successfully complete a probationary term. Candidates must also be aware that a financial disclosure report is essential for this job, receive and maintain the requisite Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) Certification, and adhere to all other applicable laws and regulations (or equivalent).