Full-Time Intermediate-level Inside Sales Representative – Gonda
To boost sales volume, an Inside Sales Representative identifies client requirements and educates and provides solutions. Learn about our customer-centric approach and cutting-edge contact center technologies. Develops your skills and allows you to develop as a member of our team while engaging with hundreds of consumers each week. An Inside Sales Representative takes incoming inquiries and makes outbound calls on behalf of a range of businesses. Motivated, dynamic, and driven people are ideal for this role.
Job Title : Intermediate-level Inside Sales Representative
Location : Gonda, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 29.18 per hour.
Company : Mercury General Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep abreast on new developments in network visualization, as well as the latest industry news and press releases.
- Makes outbound calls and emails to leads and current and potential customers to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Lists of potential clients are compiled via ad enquiries, trade exhibitions, direct mail replies, card deck leads, aged leads, dealer re-sellers, company directories, and websites.
- Effectively communicate tactical difficulties to team members and management, Flexible scheduling for position coverage.
- In order to help satisfy the demands of the client’s customers, help execute and close specific projects, and demonstrate a functioning grasp of the client’s product following training.
- Find possibilities to assist their region and market our goods by phoning unanticipated consumers.
- When required, work directly with channel partners to conduct call sessions and utilize the connections we have created over the years.
- Determine sales goals, new client targets, and sales activities in conjunction with regional sales managers and regional sales directors (RSDs).
- Our recommendation is for clients to use lead generation methods and solutions that are specifically matched to their company’s needs.
- Insistently seek for, qualify, and follow up on seller and buyer prospects The Listing and/or Buyer Specialists should set up appointments with eligible leads.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of experience or training that is equivalent to the degree, as well as the ability to understand mainstream business periodicals, professional journals, and government regulations and procedures.
- Strong phone voice and rapport-building skills Excellent time management and organizing abilities
- Calculate discounts, interest, commissions, ratios, percentages, and the area, circumference, and volume of a shape.
- A person should be familiar with the ERP software (Made to Manage), as well as the MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word computer programs, in order to properly carry out the responsibilities associated with this position. Master the English language in all three of these areas: speaking, writing, and reading.
- The ability to create reports, business communications, and procedure manuals, among other things. The ability to communicate successfully with a wide range of audiences, including managers, consumers, and the general public.