Full-Time Intermediate-level Full Charge Bookkeeper – Mandla
We are seeking a full-time, full-charge bookkeeper right now. This is a brand-new job for our company, and we are pleased to add it. Full cycle accounting responsibilities are within the purview of the Full Charge Bookkeeper. The Full Charge Bookkeeper also manages the general ledger and makes basic financial computations. The Full Charge Bookkeeper may also be in charge of payroll and oversee the correctness of computations made by other staff members.
Job Title : Intermediate-level Full Charge Bookkeeper
Location : Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 34.2 per hour.
Company : BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contribute to the completion of payroll allocation entries, Assist in the creation of financial reports on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis, Contribute to the production of the yearly financial statement and any other audits that are required by government agencies.
- Creates statistical, financial, accounting, or auditing reports and tables on cash receipts, costs, accounts payable and receivable, profits, and losses.
- Assist onsite Property Managers and other site workers with financial and transactional reporting, streamline and automate procedures, and achieve cost savings.
- Prepare financial reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis for independent auditors, internal partners, and outside parties. Do accounting tasks once a month, such as reconciling your bank accounts, summarizing your deposits, and updating your cash position.
- Frequently communicating with customers by phone, text, email, or video conference, creating and sustaining strong customer relationships Customer accounting software integration
- In charge of full-cycle accounting tasks, Invoices for vendor expenses must be coded and entered. Accounts payable expertise is required. Accounts receivable are processed, and clients and consumers are invoiced.
- Consolidate bank and credit card transactions for many parishes and schools on a regular basis as well as provide financial reports for each of these organizations.
- Develop robust reporting and billing systems that consistently provide timely information and prepare us for federal accounting requirements to expand our federal government business.
- Through the use of our HRIS and payroll system, the processing of the biweekly corporate paycheck for the organization. Experience working with Paylocity is a definite asset. Before entering anything into QuickBooks, you need to process and reconcile the payroll journal entries.
- Prepare the monthly workpaper packages and any reconciliations that may be required. Microsoft Excel and Yardi Voyager are two programs that may be used to create and analyze reports.
- Accounting experience of at least five years is needed. QuickBooks expertise at a high level; Excel, Word, and Outlook are all part of the Microsoft Office Suite. experience in a small business Adaptable, collaborative, and service-oriented attitude
- at least a bachelor’s in accounting or finance More than two years of experience delivering customer service with a focus on satisfaction 3 or more years in accounting,
- Excellent communicator who is able to communicate effectively with coworkers, executives, and other external parties. customer-focused, with a pleasant manner and a positive attitude, as well as a culture of collaboration.
- A familiarity with accounting practices and principles generally accepted in the industry, A solid understanding of GAAP and accounting theory, Familiarity with the property management software Yardi Voyager or any comparable program.
- Showed the ability to have a positive impact on the group’s success A proven ability to operate under pressure to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks, Unwavering self-motivation and drive in the face of hardship.