Part-Time Intermediate-level Front Office Assistant – Chamba
To provide outstanding service and succeed in our facilities, we need a committed Front Office Assistant. You’ll greet patients, activate patient files, and assist doctors as a Front Office Assistant. If you have a pleasant, inviting manner, solid interpersonal skills, and can multitask, we want you on our team. This is a clinical patient-facing role. Infectious illnesses and blood-borne infections are possible. You must be able to stand and sit for long periods (including bending and stooping), have clinical dexterity, and lift 50 pounds. Location, patient load, and business demands affect hours.
Job Title : Intermediate-level Front Office Assistant
Location : Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 27.5 per hour.
Company : Beazer Homes USA, Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Regular work hours ensure compliance with federal, state, and municipal regulations.
- Do extra or miscellaneous tasks as requested by management.
- “Teamwork talents” are the ability to work well in a group and help others.
- Analysts’ reports and data are entered into a computer to produce a customer report. The department managers and/or office manager determine the report order.
- This profession requires multitasking, including answering phones and taking messages.
- Enforces all appropriate company and departmental policies, processes, value statements, and standards, including the Commitment to Excellence.
- Office employees may get extra work. Copying and sending emails, preparing spreadsheets, and entering data are examples.
- Sending faxes and other company paperwork.
- Assess front-desk staff. Raise performance complaints with the Supervisor or Practice Manager.
- This position greets visitors and suppliers, helps with Covid-19 screening, and directs traffic.
- This function requires COVID-19 immunization. UnitedHealth Group will follow all federal, state, and local rules and client requirements, such as demanding immunization proof before employment, to ensure compliance.
- 6+ months experience with Microsoft Office, POS, EMR, practice management and billing systems
- Colleague, department, and public relationship abilities.
- Candidates must have strong Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) capabilities and great verbal and written communication skills.
- A doctor must also use a practice management computer system at 30 wpm (wpm).