Full-Time Intermediate-level Digital director – Etah
As Digital Director, your primary responsibility will be to develop and implement a solution-based selling approach that will assist our team meet or exceed its digital revenue goals. This person is in charge of creating, launching, and perfecting the Agency’s digital products and services. Determines and incorporates marketing needs of clients into a sales solution in conjunction with senior staff. Organizes and manages all aspects of new digital projects, including rollout, education, sales, and feedback.
Job Title : Intermediate-level Digital director
Location : Etah, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 24.59 per hour.
Company : The Clorox Co.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintaining and analyzing web traffic, as well as communicating with internal teams and suppliers, are needed competencies for this position.
- Include sponsored and unpaid content in your report on the digital program’s activities.
- Maintain a high degree of understanding of industry concerns and trends, especially those affecting accessibility, usability, and new technology.
- Act as the main point of contact and manager of relationships with media agency partners. Make use of media briefings to give the public an accurate picture of agency plans, goals, and progress.
- You will develop, manage, and optimize our digital advertising campaigns so that they align with our brand’s objectives. We’re talking about anything from social media and our own website to Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Your job is to make sure that we meet our goals for consumer interaction across all our digital channels.
- By examining data like as website traffic, PPC campaigns, search engine rankings, and other metrics, you may figure out how successful your efforts have been and where fresh chances lie.
- It will be your job to produce commercials and other films for TV and the internet that will raise awareness of our company and attract new customers to our site.
- Businesses may be able to provide more economic value to customers every day by implementing modern DevSecOps practices.
- Establish a plan for the development of new administration tools and the enhancement of existing tools for internal and external use.
- A key requirement of any job is the ability to grasp and articulate intricate technical issues to a wide audience in a way that keeps their attention and makes sense of the material.
- Capacity to work quickly, efficiently, effectively, and calmly under time constraints and a high volume of competing demands.
- To meet the needs of the company, full-time employees must be available to work hours outside of their regular shifts.
- Candidates should have prior experience conducting various forms of digital media testing, such as randomized control trials, A/B tests, and platform brand lift studies.
- Candidates must have substantial experience in digital marketing, ideally gained through work on political campaigns or advocacy organizations.