Full-Time Intermediate-level Customer Service Lead – Badagry
Your role as Customer Support Lead requires you to provide outstanding service to customers by promptly locating and fixing any issues they may be experiencing. You’ll also serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Customer Service Department. Sometimes, the Customer Service Lead may take calls from customers who have concerns or complaints about our service, and they’ll be there to help. The ideal candidate is attentive to client needs and provides answers on the first call.
Job Title : Intermediate-level Customer Service Lead
Location : Badagry, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 28.14 per hour.
Company : CVS Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Answer and place calls with courtesy, promptness, and composure.
- Don’t forget to keep track of your time and attendance.
- It’s important to process refunds and ship replacement items as soon as possible.
- Maintain precise records and use suitable software/spreadsheets when dealing with client claims.
- When client complaints need to be escalated, contact the appropriate internal or external partners.
- Participate in program-related meetings and trainings and review new training materials in order to keep up with the ever-evolving body of program information, processes, and procedures.
- Comply with regulations regarding the storage and disclosure of sensitive information.
- First-contact resolution can be achieved by proper handling of communications and problem-solving.
- Maintain compliance with all scripted, regulatory, and procedure-based guidelines as you provide accurate solutions to customer concerns.
- Strengthen and broaden a preexisting body of information.
- Candidates must be self-motivated and able to set and stick to their own goals and deadlines.
- The ability to use the Microsoft Office suite and related applications is required.
- Experience working in a retail or online commerce setting, preferably for at least two years.
- True requirements include a bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a similar discipline.
- You’ll need to be well-organized, communicative, and detail-oriented.