Full-Time Intermediate-level Credit Analyst – Panglao
A credit analyst is needed; hence we are hiring. This job involves reviewing merchant applications to determine whether they pose an acceptable risk in accordance with the Credit Policy, supervising and maintaining departmental Excel spreadsheets, and producing reports from the data gathered. It also involves calling/faxing bank and trade references to verify credit applications and bank references and using that information to make a decision on applications in accordance with the Credit Policy. Finally, it involves informing relevant departments and customers of the results.
Job Title : Intermediate-level Credit Analyst
Location : Panglao, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.46 per hour.
Company : National Fuel Gas Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Making phone calls or sending faxes to financial institutions and business references included on a credit application is a standard part of the credit check process.
- Accurately and promptly address all credit-related questions, concerns, and requests in compliance with established policies and practices.
- Share the outcomes of the applications received and the rationale behind the selection with the appropriate departments and customers.
- overseeing and keeping up with departmental Excel spreadsheets for reporting needs.
- Before submitting proposals for approval, make sure all required information about the facility and the client has been filled out.
- Increase the value of credit facility proposals for new construction, existing construction, and data maintenance by collaborating with partners in other areas or lines of business as necessary.
- Review merchant credit card applications to see if the accounts present an acceptable credit risk.
- Update proposal as needed prior to release based on changes during negotiation.
- Work jointly with Closing Coordinators to ensure no client impact related to loan closings.
- Participate in credit meetings to learn how to make the best case for proposed modifications and new banking opportunities to your company’s internal credit partners.
- excellent skills in computing fractions, decimals, percentages, fractions, percentages, interests, commissions, and ratios.
- proficient with PCs and Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Effective written and spoken communication abilities for generating and delivering reports and processes, as well as regular interaction with vendors, colleagues, and top management.
- skill in juggling multiple projects and maintaining focus to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to analyze issues, combine information into key points, and make recommendations for policy/action.