Part-Time Insurance Agent – Night Shift – Lal-lo
You will operate in a fast-paced, high-energy environment as an insurance agent. You will collaborate with the sales team, which will bring warm leads your way throughout the day. Meet with clients directly if they need your services, and don’t be hesitant to invite a client into your office for a price. Become a member of a sales team that is committed to offering consumers property & casualty and life insurance products that help them safeguard their homes, vehicles, and retirement funds and have fulfilling lives.
Job Title : Insurance Agent – Night Shift
Location : Lal-lo, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 35.38 per hour.
Company : Apartment Investment and Management Company
Job Type : Part-Time
- Maintain an active management of a book of business to guarantee that the requirements of all retirees are satisfied in a timely manner. Handle and provide assistance for customer complaints and client escalations; respond to voicemails within 24 hours; accept and participate in internal chat requests
- Request that policyholders provide and explain their policies, examine insurance programs and recommend additions or adjustments, or alter beneficiaries. Individualize insurance products to meet the needs of individual consumers, covering a wide range of risks.
- Actively increase sales by making initial contact, explaining policy features and agency value by giving price quotes and preparing proposals. Ability to give professional advice on risk management.
- Consultatively selling auto, home, life, and other insurance and annuity products in a region. Using lead approaches to find new consumers.
- Provide exceptional customer service when selling car, home, renters, and other personal insurance products. Inform customers about car, house, bike, and renter’s insurance
- To maintain a high level of customer retention and product loyalty, we must cultivate relationships based on trust with our customers. Increased sales revenue may be achieved via phone calls, email, and client databases.
- When it comes to quoting various policy types and policy forms, and delivering solutions tailored to each customer’s specific needs; these are just some of the insurance basics that we teach our sales staff.
- Ensure the safety of your clients by providing insurance and financial solutions that are suitable for their requirements. Conduct customer policy evaluations depending on the requirements of the customer and update the coverage.
- Offer different kinds of insurance, such as auto, home, and umbrella policies. Find new customers and build your client base by networking to meet new people and make lists of potential clients.
- Providing prospective clients and existing policyholders with counseling and advice on issues pertaining to insurance coverage that is adapted to the particular requirements of the circumstances in which they find themselves, establishing and keeping professional connections
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal abilities, with a history of natural, professional communication.
- As a means of achieving success, one must have a genuine desire for self-improvement as well as an open mind and willingness to learn. Licenses in property and casualty are necessary but not mandatory for applicants.
- A bachelor’s degree is desirable, although a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) with relevant professional experience is also acceptable. Experience in sales (either as an outside or inside sales professional, or as a retail sales associate, or via telemarketing) is desired.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities; the ability to show a high level of professionalism, flexibility, and honesty; the ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision while contributing to the overall success of the team.
- The ability to work a rotating day/evening and weekend schedule is required. Must be willing to earn a Property and Casualty insurance license; having one already is an advantage.