This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Insurance Agent – F/T – P/T – Ikot Ekpene
To round out our team, we are looking for insurance agents who are not only skilled but also hardworking and dedicated. The bulk of the work that has to be done in this capacity is concentrated on bringing in new business from both current and potential customers. To be successful in this profession, a one has to be motivated and have a strong desire to succeed.
Job Title : Insurance Agent – F/T – P/T
Location : Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
Salary : $ 36.23 per hour.
Company : DTE Energy Co.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Sells a broad variety of insurance and annuity products to consumers in a specific territory using consultative sales strategies, including but not limited to: Finding new customers for a new business by using tried-and-true lead generating strategies.
- While delivering exceptional customer service, pursue the sale of car, home, renters, and other personal lines insurance products. Educate customers on car, house, motorcycle, and renter’s insurance.
- Insurance fundamentals and how to convey our advantages to prospective consumers, quoting a number of policy kinds and policy forms and providing solutions suited to each customer’s requirements.
- Offer insurance and financial solutions that are tailored to the requirements of your consumers to help keep them safe. Review and update customer policies depending on the requirements of the consumer.
- Make the policyholders responsible for delivering and explaining the policy, analyzing the insurance program and making suggestions for additions or adjustments, or switching beneficiaries. Develop insurance products that are tailored to the specific needs of individual consumers and cover a wide range of hazards
- Establish initial contact, describe policy features and agency value by providing pricing estimates and preparing bids in order to generate sales. The ability to provide sound risk management guidance.
- Offer different kinds of insurance, such as auto, home, and umbrella policies. Find new customers and build your client base by networking to meet new people and make lists of potential clients.
- Maintain a steady flow of new business to fulfill the needs of the aging population. As quickly as possible, respond to any incoming messages (voicemails, chats, and complaints)
- Build strong relationships with our customers so that they stay with us and stay loyal to our products. Use phone, email, and lists of possible clients to increase sales.
- Counseling prospective and policyholders on custom insurance coverage Business connection building
- High school diploma (or GED) with relevant work experience is preferred over a college degree. Having experience in sales is a plus, whether you’re an outside or an inside rep, a retail sales associate, or someone who works in telemarketing
- Strong time management and organizational abilities, high professionalism, adaptability, and honesty, ability to work independently with minimum supervision and contribute to team success.
- The ability to work a rotating day/evening and weekend schedule is required. Must be willing to earn a Property and Casualty insurance license; having one already is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record of successfully providing unscripted communication in a way that is both professional and resolute.
- Have a real desire to improve oneself, be receptive to feedback and resourceful, and be open to instruction. Have the ability to get a license to sell property and casualty insurance, or already have one.