27 May 2023
Full-Time Instructional Designer II – Mangan
We are now looking for an Instructional Designer to join our team. Instructional Designers engage with faculty to design, create and implement accessible learning materials, based on research-identified best practices to satisfy stated learning goals, via the use of theories and research procedures.
Job Title : Instructional Designer II
Location : Mangan, Sikkim, India
Salary : $ 51.17 per hour.
Company : ExecOnline
Job Type : Full-Time
- Pedagogical and technical training is provided to staff members in order to increase their ability to produce and deliver engaging and interactive online courses.
- Develop courses, instructional materials, and other electronic instructional content in accordance with adult learning theory for e-learning delivery.
- Align with existing project and management procedures, instructional design standards and processes, and company brand style and standards, including any applicable compliance needs.
- Researches/organizes material and develops content that converts difficult knowledge into professionally written, clear, interactive online or multimedia teaching.
- In order to determine if educational programs are successful, they must have components for assessing results and ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Keeping pace of technological and market advancements in the area will be a major responsibility of this role, and you will be expected to offer novel tools and methods to enhance both the educational content of course materials and the efficiency of departmental operations.
- Coordinate and produce high-quality work on various projects in a fast-paced, uncertain environment.
- Investigate regional, national, and international educational needs, set educational objectives, and then collaborate with collaborators to provide current and engaging course materials.
- Develops performance targets, learning strategies, and instructional methodologies in partnership with instructional designers to provide high-quality, engaging solutions that are in line with the organization’s corporate goals and strategic imperatives. Performs needs/audience analysis.
- Create supporting resources, such as e-learning, exams, presentations, instructor manuals, videos, audio, simulations, role-plays, and games to go along with your training.
- solid background in management and leadership, as well as an unwavering dedication to continuous development.
- Skills in utilizing a keyboard and mouse to enter data, as well as the ability to use a phone and headphones to listen in on the system while you type.
- Design and creation of technology-based instructional content across a wide variety of disciplines; combining visual, text and audio components in multi-media learning tools.
- It is important to know how business and management ideas can help you plan for the long term, allocate resources, and show how to use human resources and lead people.
- must have outstanding interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to influence members of both their sub-team and the larger program team