Full-Time Inside Sales Representative II – Sangli
We’re searching for someone to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative. The ideal applicant will be self-motivated to prospect and make B2B calls on their own. They’ll require at least one year of cold calling and lead generating expertise, as well as the ability to swiftly establish relationships with new customers. The Inside Sales Representative is in charge of creating and expanding new customer accounts in an area with a big number of potential customers. Prospecting and consultative selling abilities, as well as high-energy and initiative, will be used to seek chances to promote and sell our lead generating solution. There will be no post-sale account management or outside sales in this job. This is a telephone-intensive position, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable making 50 or more calls each day.
Job Title : Inside Sales Representative II
Location : Sangli, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 29.27 per hour.
Company : Farmland Industries Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Data from trade exhibitions, direct mail answers to ad enquiries, card deck leads, and other sources are used to build and maintain lists of potential buyers for the company’s products or services.
- To qualify leads and offer goods and services, makes outbound, lead, and follow-up phone and email calls to new and current customers.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with both the members of the internal team and the management, while also efficiently communicating on concerns at the tactical level It is important to have a flexible work schedule in order to facilitate position covering.
- Find possibilities to assist their region and market our goods by phoning unanticipated consumers.
- Prospect with vigor, ensure that the leads you get are qualified, and diligently pursue them. Make appointments for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists with suitable leads, and schedule those appointments.
- Collaborate closely with Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) and Regional Sales Directors (RSDs) to determine sales objectives, initiatives, and new account penetration.
- Understand the needs of the client’s customers and aid in taking appropriate measures to meet those needs, including the capacity to effectively execute and close specified projects and show a working understanding of the client’s product following training.
- As required, we may set up phone meetings with distribution channel partners to take use of the connections we’ve established over the years.
- Conduct a consultation with the client to discuss lead generation techniques and solutions that will satisfy the client’s business requirements and will increase the client’s capacity to create business.
- Keep up with the latest trends, companies, news releases, and other information about your competitors.
- The ability to quickly create trust and rapport over the phone Time management skills coupled with a strong sense of urgency
- An undergraduate degree and one year of experience or training in a related field are required, as is familiarity with business periodicals, professional journals, and government regulations and procedures.
- Accurately calculating figures and amounts such as percentages and percentage discounts as well as area and volume measurements.
- The ability to create reports, business communications, and procedure manuals, among other things. The ability to communicate successfully with a wide range of audiences, including managers, consumers, and the general public.
- An ERP (Made To Manage) knowledge is required to do this task effectively. Those who can speak and read English.