Full-Time In-House Graphic Designer – Santa Praxedes
To join our creative team, we’re looking for a contract Graphic Designer. You’ll create a variety of content while sticking to our brand standards and employer value offer. Print and digital advertising, social media campaigns, event signs and posters, website visuals, and video content are all examples of this. You’ll work on a number of short- and long-term initiatives with our marketing team and vendor partners, reporting to the Manager of Brand and Creative Services. The ideal candidate is a proactive person who can process, react to, and solve problems as they arise in a collaborative atmosphere while working under tight deadlines. In addition, the candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
Job Title : In-House Graphic Designer
Location : Santa Praxedes, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.46 per hour.
Company : Confidentially Posted
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain internet pages, blogs, social networking websites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics.
- Choose the best techniques for achieving the necessary visual effects and make suggestions for methods and materials.
- Create promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner advertisements, and social media pictures with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Assemble disparate elements of a design created by another specialist, such as branding programs, according to the art director’s specifications.
- 5+ years of professional graphic design expertise with demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work in a team, complete projects on time and on budget, pay great attention to detail, and juggle multiple tasks and projects, are all desirable qualities.
- Validate and enforce the use of correct visuals and logos in all internal and external communications. Before being used, all internal graphics, as well as any variations from the aesthetics, shall be evaluated and/or approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- To support talent engagement goals, collaborate with the marketing team and management to develop successful creative.
- For print, web, and social media campaigns, the candidate must be able to create educational/factual content.
- Coordinate the external production of previously approved printed material that has been planned and developed.
- Strong PC abilities and application knowledge are necessary, with a preference for Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP.
- Experiential knowledge of illustrating concepts through the creation of a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval through the submission of a rough layout for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications that has been approved. The bachelor’s degree may be waived if the candidate has a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school diploma or equivalent, and at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design.
- Web-based collaborative software knowledge.
- These programs must be familiar to the applicant, as well as how to utilize them (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).