27 May 2023
Full-Time Home Health Administrator/Director – San Luis
In partnership with the medical directors of standalone or multi-faceted clinics, or several satellite clinics of physician practices, the Healthcare Administrator offers strategic direction and operational leadership. The clinic leadership team is developed and managed to ensure that team members have the qualifications to offer quality patient care.
Job Title : Home Health Administrator/Director
Location : San Luis, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.57 per hour.
Company : EOI NYC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Budgets for departmental employment, income, and/or expenses are developed and adhered to. Responds to business developments that may have an impact on the budget’s capacity to be met.
- Direct reports get leadership in the implementation of work plans and long and short term objectives. Implements infrastructure at the site level, as well as improvements to supporting procedures and systems. Executes and completes site objectives.
- People are managed in a number of ways, from recruiting and training to allocating work, supervising and assessing performance, and establishing professional development programs. Consistently complies with and supports the department’s overall operating goals, as set by the department’s senior leadership.
- Cooperates with other community department heads to provide the best possible care for residents at all times.
- Examine the situation, assess potential threats, identify a solution that is both safe and effective, and address clinical care difficulties, among other factors, whether a patient complaint has to be escalated.
- Ascertain that patients/residents are treated equitably, including their right to express complaints and self-determination.
- Employee recruiting and training is made easier with tools that make it easier for managers to do anything from administering performance evaluations to enforcing workplace rules to dealing with employee issues.
- Interacts and interacts with physicians/providers on a frequent basis to give guidance and monitoring of efficient scheduling, clinic work flow, and patient flow, while creating and maintaining a cooperative, trusting relationship with providers.
- Patients and providers benefit from daily rounding that is visible and present to aid improve patient flow and satisfaction. Barriers or obstacles to daily procedures may be promptly and efficiently overcome. Create a personnel plan that meets both client and financial requirements. Create an environment that values employee input and involvement.
- Plans, creates, organizes, assesses, and executes programs and activities for the residents of the Healthcare Center. Responsible for supervising junior supervisors, as well as extra staff and volunteers at the Healthcare Center.
- Possess a working understanding of all state and federal long-term care rules (including those relating to Medicare reimbursement).
- Ability to work effectively with others and supervise them is essential.
- A bachelor’s degree in health care, business administration, or a closely related field from a regionally accredited college or university is strongly encouraged.
- Must be able to communicate tastefully with all levels of staff, residents/patients, family members, visitors, government agencies/staff, and the general public.
- Two or more years of relevant experience in healthcare administration or resident services administration is required.