This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Growth Marketing Strategist – Najʿ Ḥammādī
As a Marketing Strategist, we’re looking for someone to join our centralized Audience Development team. You’ll be in charge of composing all Domino and Saveur editorial and sponsored emails, as well as keeping track of the email content schedules. To be successful in this role, you’ll need an editor’s eye for branding and voice, as well as a data-driven approach to drive user growth and engagement. You must also be a great communicator and collaborator with the content, sales, creative studio, and audience growth teams, sharing performance insights and assisting in operations.
Job Title : Growth Marketing Strategist
Location : Najʿ Ḥammādī, Qinā, Egypt
Salary : $ 22.3 per hour.
Company : Stripe
Job Type : Full-Time
- To increase email performance, use and track email testing strategies like as templates, subject lines, send timings, targeted content recommendations, and audience segmentation.
- Monitor email performance, KPIs, and objectives with the audience development team to offer regular reporting updates and insights to stakeholders (content, sales, and creative studio teams)
- Responsibility for the company’s content marketing strategy, including theme development and content generation.
- Conduct content and competitor audits in order to make recommendations for content optimization, such as UX strategy, SEO, content tagging, and classification.
- Identify significant partner organizations, news sources, and policy groups that suit our strategy and brand in order to form collaborative relationships with online communities.
- associated with e-commerce, online payments, and fraud studies to attract our target audience and creation of visually attractive data-based material
- To build a strong online presence, create a content calendar for the school’s website and social media profiles, and distribute material across several channels.
- Work with internal and external content authors, as well as subject matter experts, to meet deadlines and ensure that messaging is consistent, brief, and visually appealing.
- Ensure that you have a thorough grasp of branch operations in order to ensure that all rules and procedures are adhered to.
- Conduct social media activities, such as content creation and uploading to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- The ability to analyze performance data and work with colleagues from other departments to assess the quantifiable impact of strategy and content choices.
- On your CV, you should include Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat), Canva, WordPress CMS, and Microsoft Office, Grammarly, Google Workspace, and project management tools.
- It’s essential that you have past experience working under pressure and have a track record of delivering high-quality results on time.
- The capacity to successfully engage with customers and provide technical help in response to their issues and handle several accounts at once while paying great attention to the smallest of details
- Coaching and counselling abilities, as well as outstanding oral and writing communication skills, are all desirable qualities.