Full-Time Graduate Sales Support Administrator – Shubrā al-Khaymah
The Sales Support Administrator is essential in helping our external Area Managers achieve their daily goals and improve the overall dealer partner experience by supporting critical aspects of their daily business objectives. The objective of the sales support representative is to boost our sales team’s total production by providing superior service and support.
Job Title : Graduate Sales Support Administrator
Location : Shubrā al-Khaymah, Al-Qalyūbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 31.11 per hour.
Company : Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- providing administrative support to the office by completing tasks given to you by the branch manager, sales manager, or other team members.
- helps the sales team by planning and executing events, providing information on key metrics, keeping tabs on credit orders, and teaching new employees.
- Maintains a professional demeanor when greeting visitors and handing out application materials to potential employees.
- Generating and maintaining reports and spreadsheets, accounting document faxing, scanning, and retrieval.
- Ordering business cards, name tags, and taking care of other little things like zip forms, digital ink, and other company programs are all included in this.
- General administrative support is provided to company executives by preparing presentations, scheduling events, and performing other activities as required.
- helping the branch manager keep track of inventory by sorting serial numbers into appropriate categories for used and new machines and accessories.
- Provide outstanding service to customers, affiliate sales agents, vendors, and anyone else you interact with in your capacity as a company representative.
- Assist sales staff with their requests for corporate marketing, advertising, and IT resources.
- Help out with marketing and social media so that salespeople can concentrate on growing businesses.
- Ability to work well with internal and external clients at all levels.
- abilities to juggle multiple tasks at once, prioritize effectively, and quickly adjust to new situations are all essential in the corporate world.
- well-versed and adept in social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and business websites.
- strong interpersonal and communication abilities, both verbally and in writing.
- At least two years of experience in a client-facing role in a professional setting is preferred.