27 May 2023
Full-Time Graduate Land surveyor – Qifṭ
The person in the land surveyor role will carry out survey tasks from the beginning to the end in a professional manner. Participates in preliminary and final land surveys to ensure accuracy, adherence to project specifications, and compliance with state and federal minimum standards. Needs a state license. Up to 60% of the time might be spent in the field for this profession. gets daily guidance from the survey manager (s).
Job Title : Graduate Land surveyor
Location : Qifṭ, Qinā, Egypt
Salary : $ 34.24 per hour.
Company : IDT Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- The project’s scope, task organization, resource estimates, and completion timeline are all determined by the survey manager. A budget is prepared using an estimated cost for the project. If project managers collaborate on a task, they could include the cost of customer surveys to the list of tasks.
- For instance, they can carry out topographic investigations, boundary dispute resolution, criminal and criminal activity investigations, commercial leasing agreements, and rights-of-way investigations. In order to verify the accuracy of the data gathered and to maintain track of the surveyors’ efforts, auto CAD surveys must be documented.
- In addition to developing surveying standards, engineers who specialize in surveying also provide preliminary studies, cost estimates, and specification reviews for a wide range of projects in the engineering and construction industries. Data quality assurance is also their responsibility.
- Engages in projects as requested, working directly with clients and outside parties. carries out drawing tasks using computer-aided drafting programmed (CAD) and/or supervises other technicians working on drafting for survey projects. In addition, he or she drives business cars and is in charge of the firm’s equipment on project sites. At the end of the workday, make sure all the equipment is present and is stowed correctly.
- Produces tract maps and legal descriptions based on fieldwork, investigates and resolves uncommon difficulties concerning property disputes such as encroachment, discovering property corners, and retracing legal descriptions. Using AutoCAD software, produces official drawings with tract maps and legal descriptions. In addition, offers quality control and monitoring of work done by others to ensure the correctness of surveys and data gathered.
- When conducting this investigation, for instance, experts in the fields of monumentation, border tracking, and property ownership were consulted. Also discussed was “public land survey”.
- These pieces of land can be located and characterized using property descriptions, maps, legislation, research, measurement and analysis, as well as computation. As an example, GPS and geospatial information systems
- The scope of contract land surveying is largely determined by the examination of bids, the observation of surveyor activities, and the technical review of draught survey plats. The team should be well-versed in the most recent surveying and mapping techniques. State and federal authorities, contractors, and regional surveyors work together to restore or reclaim authority over surveying.
- Coordination and preparation of contracts and work authorizations, as well as guidance to surveying consultants, as needed, to achieve project goals; oversees their operations; monitors work performance and work products of contracted survey work in support of project development, including the review of parcel descriptions and ROW maps to ensure specifications and accuracy requirements are met.
- The Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying will regulate cadastral, rights-of-way, GPS, and robotic total station surveys in accordance with its definition of real property maps or mapping.
- In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must have a valid driver’s license, complete all educational and/or work experience criteria, and provide official transcripts. If a valid driver’s license isn’t kept on file, this group of workers may be required to drive their own cars.
- The effective completion of a probationary term may be required of selected applicants. As part of the application process, applicants must be aware that a financial disclosure report is required for this position, and they must also adhere to all applicable laws and regulations (or equivalent).
- In addition, the ability to operate a chainsaw and power tools, as well as ATV/UTVs, advanced survey equipment and drafting software, as well as the ability to extract critical information from official government plats and surveys; the ability to read a map; and finally, the ability to analyses and interpret policies are all required.
- Working knowledge of the business world and the ability to recognize the financial impacts of projects and make or recommend appropriate adjustments are two prerequisites for interacting with clients, business partners and staff from various skill levels and authority levels both within and outside of the organization.
- An expert in right of way plating should be able to undertake a topographic survey of a site or energy corridor, be familiar with the drafting process, be motivated to learn about it, and have a history of accuracy and thoroughness.