Full-Time German translator/ linguist – Kolhapur
All items must be translated or adapted effectively by the Translator. Assists in the translation of website material, marketing copy, in-store communication, and corporate rules and procedures. This profession involves a high degree of collaboration and an eye for detail.
Job Title : German translator/ linguist
Location : Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 24.05 per hour.
Company : Serenity Hospice Care
Job Type : Full-Time
- The text has the potential to convey information about geography, ethnicity, and culture. Translators often utilize terms and idioms that adhere to the linguistic conventions of the target language (TL) and are specific to the subject matter at hand (s).
- Students’ and parents’ documentation, as well as private medical and legal records, are all part of the collection. Also included are student and parent evaluations.
- Your research resources should be used to the fullest extent possible. For written translations and goods, Microsoft Office and the Internet must be well understood.
- Analyzes and investigates medical and technical terminology in the source as well as the target language to guarantee comprehension and accuracy in translations.
- Creates and maintains databases containing information on the temporary employee pool, including evaluation findings, hours spent, training status, and other associated data.
- It’s important to be able to accurately translate written materials such as flyer and social media posts into any language.
- Papers that have been translated by others in the district are reviewed by this person. Schools and translation consultants benefit from the instruction provided by this tool.
- It is important to double-check translations for completeness and accuracy, and to verify that the original meaning, tone, and purpose have not been distorted in any way.
- Conversations between parents and teachers about their children’s academic achievement, disciplinary concerns, medical emergencies, and other delicate matters are translated by the translator.
- Accomplishes secretarial duties such as answering phone calls and greeting visitors, opening and sorting mail, setting up purchase order requests, and verifying the receipt of payments.
- At an educated native speaker level, you should be able to speak and comprehend two languages fluently.
- To be considered for this position, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in translation or a foreign language, or an equivalent degree, as well as a proven capacity to communicate effectively in both written and spoken form.
- The ability to drive and the willingness to use a personal car while giving interpretation services in educational and community situations are required.
- Making a demonstration in a designated language that is superior to conversational skill in order to allow constituencies with limited English language capacity to engage fully in the identified process.
- Interacting with coworkers, pupils, and others to convey information while using and improving communication skills.