27 May 2023
Full-Time Geotechnical Engineer 2nd Shift – Chapra
If you are a geotechnical engineer with at least five years of experience, we have a job for you! For waterfront, dam, and site/civil engineering projects, geotechnical engineering will be supported by this role, which includes foundation systems and retaining walls as well as slopes and ground improvements. In order to provide the groundwork for a successful engineering career at Company, task assignments will be created to improve professional engineering work skills and abilities.
Job Title : Geotechnical Engineer 2nd Shift
Location : Chapra, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 25.32 per hour.
Company : TruServ Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Deliver mining, infrastructure, and water resources project services to the company’s public and private sector customers by providing geotechnical engineering services and supporting project managers.
- Supporting the design and permitting of landfill and waste containment system, geotechnical instrumentation, environmental remediation, seismic engineering, and offshore field research projects.
- Assist in the creation of technical proposals, cost estimates, engineering reports, drawings, specifications, and other design project deliverables, including day-to-day contact.
- Manage and deliver geotechnical and construction materials testing projects in the lab and in the field safely, on time, on budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Know-how in phosphate mining, including clay settling area design and construction, mined land water management and reclamation, and gypsum stack design, operations, and closure.
- Carry out fieldwork in conjunction with foundation design and construction projects, including subsurface testing and examination of soil and bedrock conditions. This may entail supervising the installation of deep and shallow foundations, conducting test boring inspections, and making ground modifications.
- Utilizing conventional or computer-based technical tools to do engineering calculations (e.g., slope stability, excavation support, settlement, etc.);
INSERT INTO `wp_randomize` (`randomize_id`, `category`, `text`, `visible`, `user_id`, `timestamp`) VALUES
- Calculate and evaluate foundation and retaining wall calculations and amounts under the direction of senior engineering staff. Compile and analyze all of the above data.
- Engage in a broad variety of geotechnical engineering analysis and designs, such as excavation and shoring evaluations, slope stability analyses, seismic evaluations, shallow and deep foundation design, ground improvement design, and other complex technical evaluations.
- In support of dams and levees, landfills, and other similar structures, conduct slope stability and seepage/settlement evaluations under the direction of senior engineers.
- Groundwater transducer and inclinometer installation, as well as groundwater transducer monitoring, are examples of subsurface exploration knowledge.
- Outstanding writing and vocal communication skills; strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, multitasking, and judgment abilities; ability to operate alone and in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Civil or geological engineering degree from an ABET approved institution or university with geotechnical engineering course work and ability to earn EIT certification within six months
- Education and training in foundation engineering, slope stability, and seismic assessment assessments are all areas that might potentially lead to the development of practical technological solutions.
- Capability to operate outside in every weather condition, in challenging and often isolated field sites, Capability of traveling large distances and sleeping away from home on occasion when necessary.