27 May 2023
Full-Time Full Stack Developer – F/T – P/T – Tobias Fornier
Full Stack Developers collaborate with business partners and global IT teams to build standard applications. Candidates should have application development experience. This role develops, designs, and documents moderately difficult concurrent projects. This role demands a competent analyst who can cooperate successfully, generate outcomes, identify and solve challenges, and make tough choices.
Job Title : Full Stack Developer – F/T – P/T
Location : Tobias Fornier, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.93 per hour.
Company : EGL Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Build the next generation of products with React and React Native alongside our PM and design teams. Coordination of back-end services with operations and infrastructure
- Constantly looking for better ways of addressing technical challenges and creating solutions, and not shying away from passionate debate on possible answers in collaboration with the product owner; aligns roadmap with the product’s strengths and possibilities with the technological stack;
- Develop solid working connections with coworkers from other departments. Develop new online assets with Stakeholders (designers, managers, etc.).
- Codes to assist the team in creating a solution and resolving any issues that may arise. Designs the product’s overall technology architecture by identifying and removing technical obstacles.
- Manage work and priorities so that project milestones can be met. Prepare and carry out user and operations team training, Help the Operations team through the transition period after the change has been made.
- Take the lead on various projects aimed at improving the team’s processes. Maintain tight collaboration with the team responsible for software deployment and operations to maximize the likelihood of a smooth transition and successful implementations.
- Design systems that fulfill security, server capacity, performance, usability, and data integrity criteria.
- Acquire a basic understanding of the cloud, hardware, and software architectures, as well as the business case and anticipated capabilities of the system. Finish the task in a timely manner and at a high level so that the goals and milestones may be achieved.
- You can quickly and effectively handle difficult user experience and product issues by creating beautiful solutions. You can assure a seamless design-to-development transition by creating elegant solutions.
- Analyze business needs and produce technical specifications for applications/programs. Configure and/or design standard applications according to development standards.
- Agile Development (XP, CI/CD) and Solution Architect (or equivalent) experience Creative thinker who can notice and solve issues by thinking outside the box
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or similar field; 4+ years of software development experience.
- Understanding repeatable automated procedures for creating, testing, documenting, and deploying applications at scale. Each layer poses its own security issues.