27 May 2023
Full-Time Full Charge Bookkeeper – Day Shift – Argungu
In our corporate headquarters, we’re seeking for a Full-Charge Bookkeeper. It’s an exciting opportunity to join a team of bright professionals that operate in an entrepreneurial environment that gives them the freedom and flexibility they need to complete complicated tasks for our customers.
Job Title : Full Charge Bookkeeper – Day Shift
Location : Argungu, Kebbi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 34.5 per hour.
Company : Metaldyne Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Composes a variety of reports and tables, such as those on cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Prepare monthly workpaper bundles and reconciliations, as necessary. Use software like MS Excel and Yardi Voyager to create report templates and do analyses.
- Help with entries for payroll allocation, Help put together weekly, monthly, and annual financial reports. Help get ready for the annual financial statement and audits of other government agencies.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports for external and internal stakeholders. Reconcile bank accounts, summarize deposits, and update cash positions weekly.
- Constant communication with customers by phone, text, email or video conference is essential for establishing and maintaining long-term business partnerships. Creating a link between client accounting systems
- Manage all aspects of financial reporting for many parishes and schools on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. This includes reconciling bank and credit card transactions as well as preparing financial statements.
- For onsite Property Managers to be successful, they need to be involved in all parts of financial and transactional reporting, such as making procedures easier and more automated and finding ways to save money.
- Through our HRIS and payroll processing system, the processing of the biweekly business payroll for the organization. Paylocity experience is a definite benefit, but it’s not required. Perform processing on payroll journal entries and reconciliation before publishing them in QuickBooks.
- Accounts payable and receivables, as well as payroll Create and input vendor expenditure invoices. It is essential that you have some familiarity with accounts payable. Accounts receivable and customer invoices are handled.
- Establish good reporting & billing procedures to supply timely facts; prepare us for federal accounting requirements to grow federal employment.
- Accomplished communicator who is able to work well with colleagues, executives, and external partners, as well as with customers.
- 5 or more years of experience in accounting, Proficient understanding of QuickBooks, Excel, Word, and Outlook are among the Microsoft Office programs that you should be proficient in. the perspective of a small company, Adaptability, a willingness to work with others, and a focus on providing service
- a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, Two years of experience in customer service, with a focus on delighting clients at all costs an accounting degree and at least three years of experience
- An understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping is required. GAAP/accounting theory expertise is required. Knowledge of Yardi Voyager or comparable property management software.
- Demonstrated a propensity for collective contributions, A proven ability to operate under pressure to meet deadlines and priorities tasks, Even in the face of hardship, a high level of initiative and self-motivation are required.