Full-Time Fulghum Crane Operator – Sagar
The Crane Operator is in charge of rigging safety and the application of straps and other rigging to loads for crane or other material handling equipment transportation. Operators of cranes are directed. Move supplies and goods across the factory using an overhead crane.
Job Title : Fulghum Crane Operator
Location : Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 25.86 per hour.
Company : MORRISON Energy
Job Type : Full-Time
- All of the following tasks must be completed: procure and verify rigging, connect rigging to load, assess travel path, blast whistle, tell crane operator, direct load to destination, install load, detach rigging, and return to storage rack.
- Collaborate with riggers and truck drivers to lift products and other cargo using radio or visual signals and other means of communication.
- You can keep an eye on activities and make changes to the process using the control panel. All obligations must be fulfilled in accordance with safety rules and laws.
- This job involves you to climb a vertical ladder (to a height of 25 feet), check the crane and cab, fill out inspection paperwork, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and complete steel orders.
- Understanding written and visual instructions and specifications, and the ability to utilize arithmetic to calculate weights and dimensions of wire and fittings are vital abilities.
- Understand and follow corporate, customer, and health/safety rules, as well as any other applicable regulations, such as weight and size constraints.
- During a routine inspection, the crane operator notifies any damaged or malfunctioning components. It’s time to clean and lubricate the crane.
- The person is able to operate in all weather conditions, and any concerns are swiftly notified. Under the direction of management, carries out various duties as delegated.
- When the obligations of the Crane Operator are done, and the workload for the primary job above allows, he undertakes the duties of a Rigger.
- Rigger Operation Manual (must be on rigger at all times), chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker are all necessary for this work.
- For this position, a pre-employment physical examination is required to ensure that a candidate’s health and ability to accomplish the job’s requirements are both in good standing each year.
- Equipment operating expertise of at least 1-2 years is required.
- Ability to ensure that all safety and housekeeping requirements are followed, that machine capacity is not exceeded, and that all tools, supplies, and equipment are properly stored and accounted for at the conclusion of each work day.
- NCCCO or CIC certification is required. It’s necessary to have a current Department of Transportation medical card. Certification or permission is necessary from the Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager. The municipal government has required it (DC requires operators to be licensed). You must pass a practical test.
- It is necessary to have prior experience operating a cab and bridge crane (or something similar) from heights of 30 feet or more and spans of 60 feet or more.