27 May 2023
Full-Time FT Key Holder – Ayodhya
The Key Holder is responsible for opening and closing a retail business while the Store Manager is not present. Management, monitoring, direct customer help, and ensuring that the shop’s appearance is in accordance with standards are all provided by this position. Responsible for the day-to-day operation of cash registers and credit/debit machines in retail establishments. POS transactions, goods handling, stock processing, and stockroom management are all duties. A sales floor merchandiser receives, stores and replenishes merchandise, as well as stockpiling it.
Job Title : FT Key Holder
Location : Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 15.38 per hour.
Company : Jhlin
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keeps abreast of changes in payment and exchange rules, as well as security standards.
- Clean and maintain the store on a regular basis, follow loss prevention measures, provide swift receipt processing, keep the shelves stocked, and price items accurately.
- Purchases, processing cash or credit payments, counting money, and providing customer service are just a few of the tasks associated with this employment.
- Making customers feel empowered, encouraged, and compelled to return to the store again and again for more.
- All processes for opening and shutting the business are done correctly. The key tasks of this role are to keep the sales floor, stock room, and exterior product area neat, orderly, and tidy.
- Client complaints are handled in a timely manner, and customers’ problems are addressed. Adheres to company policies and procedures, as well as the most recent POS system changes.
- Act as a direct supporter of your management team, ensuring that all tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Accomplish your daily objectives for sales and productivity while aiding others in the same way.
- Entering all receiving/shipping/transfer documentation accurately into the computer system, reconciling product invoices to goods received/shipped/transferred as appropriate for correct inventory.
- Make sales calls on behalf of the shop manager if necessary. Ensure that all e-mails and phone calls are dealt with promptly, courteously, and efficiently.
- Having good computer skills and being able to speak and write well are important for this job.
- It is necessary to be able to build and maintain good working connections with coworkers, departments, and members of the public.
- Capable of mounting a ladder, carrying up to 40 pounds (fixture components and commerce cartons), and standing/walking for long periods of time.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule (e.g., on holidays, weekends, and in different places) as the company needs.
- If you have three years of retail or customer service experience and can show that you have a passion for great customer service and sales, then you should apply for this job.