Part-Time Front Office Manager – Hybrid Remote – Mabini
The Front Office Manager oversees and coordinates all Front Office operations, including the Front Desk, Bell Stand, Concierge, Automatic Door System/Private Branch Exchange, Valet Parking, Transportation Department, and Concierge/Executive Lounge. Maximize financial performance and invest in the ongoing training and education of staff members while working to increase visitor and employee engagement.
Job Title : Front Office Manager – Hybrid Remote
Location : Mabini, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.93 per hour.
Company : CMGI Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- establishes and fosters a climate of openness and cooperation among staff members and works to ensure that this is reflected in a two-way street.
- Manages day-to-day operations, assuring quality, standards, and achieving customer expectations on a daily basis.
- Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
- Shares and monitors employee progress against goals established in job descriptions.
- Responds calmly and effectively to stressful situations at the front desk, using quick thinking to solve visitors’ difficulties.
- gives workers a sense of purpose and direction, and encourages them to work together.
- Uses both oral and written communication skills to effectively direct employees. Responsible for delegating and instructing front desk, reservation, and guest service staff on assigned tasks. Analyzes results and helps people move up the ranks.
- Effectively manages issues by employing a variety of novel approaches. Maintains the hotel’s high standards for service to guests and makes sure they’re always being met.
- Utilizes a positive and clear speaking voice, greets customers with a kind and sincere greeting, and actively listens to and comprehends requests, difficulties, and circumstances from both guests and team members.
- Validates that the Front Desk has the resources and training to meet all brand requirements and pass a brand audit.
- The gathering and inputting of information using a sophisticated computer system.
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of internal and external customers, some of whom require a great deal of tact, diplomacy, and patience to calm down, get the facts, and find solutions.
- An elementary understanding of mathematics is necessary for analyzing hotel financial data.
- A minimum of one year of management experience in retail, hospitality, or customer service is preferred.
- Be mindful of the department orientation manual’s advice on how to properly move and raise heavy objects.