Full-Time Front Desk Guide – San Juan
A Front Desk Associate is in charge of providing excellent service to members, guests, visitors, and staff at the front desk, both in person and over the phone. A Front Desk Associate is expected to exceed all standards while working under the supervision of the Front Desk Supervisor and with the assistance of the Front Desk Team. Above all, a Front Desk Associate will establish rapport with all members, visitors, and guests to create a pleasant atmosphere.
Job Title : Front Desk Guide
Location : San Juan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 13.66 per hour.
Company : Medical Offices of Manhattan
Job Type : Full-Time
- Works with the courtesy van crew, housekeeping, bookings, and maintenance to set up customer service fulfillment.
- Customer happiness and loyalty may be improved by providing excellent customer service.
- Provide for any special requirements that visitors may have regarding registration and lodging.
- A person in this position is responsible for ordering materials, supplies, and services for all of the offices.
- Use a respectful tone of voice while welcoming and addressing someone.
- It is vital to consider hotel pricing and discount programs when developing pre-registration systems for future bookings.
- It is imperative that you reply to members’ questions, suggestions, and complaints about your firm in a timely and professional manner.
- To all newcomers, guests, and visitors, a warm greeting and a thorough check-in procedure should be extended, and those departing should be thanked for their time.
- The hotel staff should be available to answer questions and address problems regarding the hotel’s services and activities, as well as provide directions to nearby attractions and areas of interest.
- A focus on the long success is dependent on giving the greatest possible service to its customers for as long as possible.
- Customer service experience in a hospital context is preferable, but not required.
- Employers must be accessible not just during regular business hours, but also on weekends and holidays as part of their work schedule.
- developing a rapport with customers and simplifying communication
- Lifting and lowering gym equipment weighing up to and including 45 pounds is possible at any one time.
- in the position of a person who spends most of their day at a desk.