Full-Time Front Desk Associates – Jidhafs
It is the job of the Front Desk Associate to handle a wide range of tasks in the office, from customer service to patient treatment. Greeting, registration, money collection, and patient flow to clinicians are all handled promptly by the receptionist. Under general supervision, this position provides registration and administrative services in an outpatient clinical setting.
Job Title : Front Desk Associates
Location : Jidhafs, Jidhafs, Bahrain
Salary : $ 15.44 per hour.
Company : Security USA Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- When greeting and welcoming individuals, employ a kind tone of voice.
- In our business, it is critical to consistently provide superior customer service.
- There should be a professional approach used while dealing with the concerns of members.
- As soon as guests inquire about the hotel’s facilities and services, staff members should be ready to provide information on nearby attractions.
- Upon arrival, all guests should be greeted cheerfully and sincerely, and those departing should be thanked for their precious time.
- A person in this position is responsible for ordering materials, supplies, and services for all of the offices.
- Drivers, housekeepers, and reservationists all work together to provide excellent customer service.
- Assist guests with their registration and accommodation needs, as well as any special requests they may have.
- While developing pre-registration systems for future reservations, hotel pricing and discount programs must be considered.
- Customer service can help you build long-term connections with your customers.
- Having a job means being available not just during normal business hours but also on weekends and federally recognized holidays as well.
- Lifting and lowering gym equipment weighing up to and including 45 pounds is possible at any one time.
- A strong contender for front-desk positions where one spends the most of the day at a desk
- One year of front-desk experience in a customer-service-related position, preferably in healthcare, is required.
- developing a rapport with customers and simplifying communication