Full-Time FREELANCE Visual Design – Malinao
We need a Brand Designer who can help us expand our presence and develop our brand by designing memorable, interesting, and meaningful interactions with our customers. You’ll be working under the direct supervision of the Senior Director of Brand Design, with other creatives such as brand designers, copywriters, animators, and storytellers, to develop the company’s brand.
Job Title : FREELANCE Visual Design
Location : Malinao, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.81 per hour.
Company : MMC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make the diagrams, storyboards, prototypes, and design requirements for your product.
- You will generate detailed brand documentation to ensure brand consistency and to influence future brand decisions.
- Work in collaboration with product teams to absorb knowledge, determine opportunities, and develop concepts and treatments to bring ideas to life.
- To do this, you’ll need to provide compelling documentation about the Company’s brand perspective on the market, significant competitors, advantage-building strategy, and long-term objectives.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners to serve our customers.
- Mentor designers and partners in best practices, design process, and ideation to inspire, build, and sustain an excellence culture.
- Participate in regular design critiques and working sessions with the larger creative team.
- Recognize the limitations of a project’s technical and creative aspects and discuss tradeoffs with collaborators.
- To understand the organization, its products, and its customers, you will conduct interviews with key stakeholders and arrange brand workshops.
- Work with the Brand Design team’s management and other members to establish, expand, and sustain the brand’s visual aesthetic.
- Logos, packaging, editorial layout, marketing websites, and marketing campaigns are just some of the deliverables you know and love to work on.
- a compilation of high-quality designs that prove the designer can create satisfying user experiences.
- A user-centered approach to design and illustration that creates experiences for human beings.
- Strong communication abilities with cross-functional peers in areas such as product design, marketing, and data analysis.
- Professionalism and Experience in Branding for 5+ Years (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)