Full-Time FREELANCE TARGET ACCOUNT DIRECTOR BEAUTY – Barrackpore
If you are an Account Director with a passion for acquiring new customers, we want to hear from you. In this position, you’ll be responsible for providing client and thought leadership throughout the entirety of the business development process, from the initial discovery of a client’s business needs and objectives to the actual execution of winning processes by leading cross-functional pitch teams. Successful candidates will have a passion for technology, a history in digital marketing, and agency service delivery experience. The ideal Account Director is a highly motivated, collaborative, and outgoing leader who is liked by clients, offers strategic advice, and can successfully lead our engagement teams.
Job Title : FREELANCE TARGET ACCOUNT DIRECTOR BEAUTY
Location : Barrackpore, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 49.37 per hour.
Company : Stacker Media
Job Type : Full-Time
- Successful individual sales contributor with a high level of expertise in prospecting and selling to the mid-market.
- Share updates on accounts, proposals, personnel changes, etc. with key internal stakeholders (such as split partners, finance, marketing, etc.).
- Build annual and quarterly business strategies to promote revenue growth and strategy throughout the account portfolio.
- Create solution possibilities that paint a picture of what is feasible for the client.
- Use the Company’s marketing and sales materials, such as visual presentations, research reports, and data to promote sales.
- Manage all parts of the sales communication and negotiating process, as well as keep senior management up to date with accurate and timely business estimates, projections, and administrative documentation.
- Establish and maintain contact with important advertising agency and client decision-makers.
- Prospective buyers in the specified industry niches can be located, communicated with, and ultimately closed upon by following these steps.
- responsible for driving revenue via the sale of bundled services across mediums like video, social media, print, digital, mobile, tablets, and live events.
- Work with the Marketing Services team to create and deliver creative solutions for clients in order to maximize sales efforts.
- Proven record of meeting deadlines, ensuring accuracy, and following through effectively on tasks.
- Must be outcome-focused, proactive in achieving goals, and accountable for one’s own actions under pressure.
- Able to multitask, set priorities, manage time efficiently, and pay close attention to detail while ensuring the accuracy of one’s work are all hallmarks of someone with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ideally, you’ll have had at least two years of outside sales experience with integrated systems, but four is preferable.
- Strong verbal and writing communication abilities, with the capacity to communicate successfully in both individual and group contexts.