Full-Time Food Safety Coordinator – Pakpattan
The Safety Coordinator keeps an eye on things to make sure there aren’t any potentially dangerous situations. Creates policies to raise awareness of workplace health and safety. Prevention is emphasized, and the need for diligence and analysis is essential. Encourages the establishment of a healthy and secure work environment.
Job Title : Food Safety Coordinator
Location : Pakpattan, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 27.77 per hour.
Company : Flex-N-Gate Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- This profession necessitates consistent and predictable attendance, as well as the ability to do tasks properly while adhering to all safety standards and procedures
- Investigate incidents and collaborate with management and employees to develop ways to avoid future disasters. As you put your strategy into action, keep an eye on the results.
- Assists in the timely completion of all mandatory safety-related equipment and system testing, inspections, preventive maintenance, and repairs. Ensures that problems are assessed for ILSM risk and fixed according to policy.
- Assist with the project’s safety strategy and zero-accident culture implementation (s)
- Regularly assess the workplace for possible hazards and implement hazard controls before an accident happens. Determine whether any employees are engaging in potentially hazardous safety behaviors and, if so, whether more training is required.
- Assists and advises managers and supervisors in maintaining a safe workplace. Purchase, usage, and installation of safety or hazard control devices are all recommended.
- Hearing conservation, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, ergonomics, and other programs are developed and implemented. Schedules yearly audiometric testing and delivers or arranges for it.
- Employees, supervisors, managers, and other stakeholders are counselled and provided technical support on issues such as worker’s compensation and fitness for duty judgments.
- Organizes and participates in safety meetings. Monthly, plans, creates, and provides or organizes the delivery of safety-related training to a variety of divisions.
- Assist with the updating and auditing of Job Safety Analyses (JSAs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Lockout Procedures, as well as making sure that employees are properly trained in them.
- Individual who follows high ethical standards in his or her regular job activities. Takes responsibility for his or her actions and decisions, and promotes a work atmosphere that values honesty. When dealing with extremely secret and sensitive information, uses prudence.
- Collect data from various sources, organize it, prepare it, and provide suggestions to management and operational employees.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- Document, presentation, spreadsheet, and database applications are all necessary.
- The candidate should have a strong sense of leadership and a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.