Full-Time Fitness Receptionist – Cairo
In addition to completing vital clerical work in a fast-paced, productive atmosphere, the Front Office Receptionist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service with a dedication to ensuring a positive patient experience.
Job Title : Fitness Receptionist
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 20.59 per hour.
Company : Four Season Medical PLLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make a friendly gesture for your guests by offering them beverages (coffee, water, tea) and showing them where the restrooms are located.
- generates, modifies, or handles documents such as files or records.
- Specialized services of a routine clerical kind may be performed, but only in accordance with all applicable procedures and as needed for the role.
- Maintains smooth operations by recording and sharing information on day-to-day happenings, outliers, and ongoing requirements.
- Maintains a secure and clean reception area and other office areas (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- Takes messages, directs calls, and acts as a general information and help desk for customers. Along with answering common inquiries, they also welcome visitors and patients and help them to the right location.
- makes carbon copies or duplicates as needed; can produce and send facsimiles for the clinic’s staff.
- The clinic’s staff handles the mail that comes in and distributes it to the appropriate departments.
- As required by the position, does a variety of ordinary clerical tasks; uses a personal computer to create basic communications, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other documents.
- Calls need to be answered, reviewed, and transferred to the appropriate parties as soon as possible.
- Experience with and familiarity with medical and pharmacy software packages are desirable.
- effectively communicate both orally and in writing (or electronically).
- Working at a dental or medical clinic for at least six months is a plus.
- Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material.
- Three years of experience in administrative, clerical, or a closely related field is required as a bare minimum for this position.