Full-Time First Shift Tax Preparer – Mhow
Tax preparers need to have strong technical skills, good professional judgment, and the ability to think critically. A tax preparer does complex work for clients that requires a wide range of accounting, tax, advising, and consulting skills. Tax preparers look over the work of staff accountants and paraprofessionals, plan and carry out training for staff, and deal with customers. Tax preparers look at reports and client data and try to figure out what they mean to help management plan and run the business.
Job Title : First Shift Tax Preparer
Location : Mhow, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 23.42 per hour.
Company : WorldCom Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help guarantee that timely filings are accomplished by assisting with the calculation of the quarterly income tax provision, which includes the compilation of quarterly tax estimates as well as year-end extension estimates.
- Asset additions, such as purchases, sales, and losses, need to be properly recorded and depreciated for bookkeeping and tax purposes. They should also be subtracted from depreciation schedules. Make sure that real estate and personal property tax returns and monthly sales tax reports are sent in on time and are correct.
- Using a variety of methods (such as e-filing and electronic filing), compile transaction tax returns for consumers and file them with a variety of government entities.
- Answer and transfer calls, as well as keep customers up to speed on the progress of their cases as required, while interacting in a professional and timely way with the Tax Senior, the Tax Resolution Manager, and the Tax Preparation Mid-Level Reviewer.
- Research assistance for taxes at the federal, state, and international levels, as well as property, sales, and use taxes Contribute to tax audits and other ad hoc projects as needed.
- Collect the necessary documentation and information from customers. Participate in special projects and other activities as assigned. Determine and bill for the costs of preparing the paperwork.
- Research tax concerns in all relevant fields of tax, including the memorandum write-up of findings, and maintain legislative documents by evaluating, interpreting, and applying new or amended legislation.
- Organize and manage tax records and execute tax research projects by interpreting statutes/regulations.
- In addition to individual taxpayers, this business also handles tax returns for companies, partnerships, and trusts. When tax preparation is necessary, it should be done. Assist internal and external advisors with information by acting as a resource. You will be expected to help in a number of ways by the tax preparation team.
- Review the client’s accounts and records, as well as make use of any available sources, in order to prepare state and local tax returns for the client that are specific to the industry in accordance with the prescribed rates, laws, and regulations. Also, ensure that any updates to the return are made in a timely manner and at the request of the client or a designated reviewer.
- Ensures that financial records, such as financial statements and other financial reports, are accurate, comprehensive, and in accordance with standards established within the department.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable job experience in the fields of accounting or finance, Tax Preparer with at least four years’ experience, especially in a high-volume setting, in the tax preparation sector.
- Evaluating the business’s set of records (the balance sheet and the income statement) to ensure that they are presented in a fair manner and include balances in which we can have faith, as well as ensuring that they can be converted from cash to accrual and back again.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a need in today’s workplace. Capacity to comprehend and apply complex technical procedures and regulatory guidelines in a clear and concise manner. Communication and report writing skills for business objectives
- Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint knowledge, as well as the capacity to acquire new software abilities, are required. Working knowledge of mathematical ideas – Use fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to solve problems.