Full-Time First Shift Tax Analyst – Bhilwara
In addition to data analysis, journal entries, account reconciliations, and problem resolution are also responsibilities of a Tax Analyst. Working with you, you’ll have an immediate influence on our reported bottom line, as well as help us stay on the right side of internal and external regulatory requirements.
Job Title : First Shift Tax Analyst
Location : Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 25.07 per hour.
Company : Tech Data Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Although this function is primarily concerned with compliance and audits, this Analyst will be involved in a number of initiatives to help the company streamline existing processes by deploying a variety of technology-driven solutions.
- Perform tax accounting and compliance reporting internal control functions. Ensure that accounting records and sales tax reports are consistent, that returns are properly prepared, and that filings are completed on time.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end income tax provisions with supporting work papers. Filing and processing of tax returns, extensions, and anticipated tax payments is the responsibility of this position. Perform audits and other unique tasks.
- Learn how to perform tax research in order to address tax difficulties and evaluate tax effects. To handle tax notifications and other tax-related concerns, communicate both internally and externally. Learn more about corporate/partnership income tax.
- Resolving payment issues via the analysis of financial data and collaboration with other departments of finance Research and audits that need a high level of accuracy and speed.
- Estimated quarterly income tax calculations are made and reviewed. Process and make payments for anticipated and annual tax returns in partnership with an outside CPA office, compile information and complete calculations required for the compilation of the company income tax return, such as, but not limited to, the Book-to-Tax reconciliation.
- Respond to audit queries on sales/use tax and motor fuels, including obtaining necessary support and backup documentation. Assist Tax Manager.
- To address jurisdictional tax notifications, you must be able to communicate successfully with both state and federal tax offices.
- To maximize advantages throughout the organization, use critical thinking to research and foresee potential tax and reporting needs.
- Assemble evidence for and react to letters and audits from different federal and state taxation authorities, and keep track of any correspondence pertaining thereto, other non-income tax filings, etc.
- Knowledge of tax laws, especially those relating to business income, sales and use taxes, income tax accounting, and fundamental tax research.
- It is crucial to have interpersonal, leadership, and collaboration abilities. The capacity to work independently and efficiently under pressure is necessary, as is three or more years of experience in accounting or finance.
- The capacity to change with the environment while demonstrating excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- It is necessary to have at least two years of experience in sales and use tax reporting, with a focus on motor fuel tax filings. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- The capacity to build and maintain strong working relationships with important stakeholders is essential. However, Excel knowledge is not a need. OneSource knowledge is a good thing.