Full-Time First Shift Master Scheduler – Jimeta
The Master Scheduler develops and maintains provider scheduling templates and monitors modifications to specialty subgroups. monitors specialist wait times and looks for solutions to meet demand. The Master Scheduler will organize provider make-up appointments and appointment rescheduling in the case of an approved clinic closure. The operational and patient flow features of the clinical specialty that the Master Scheduler is in charge of must be kept up to date. Effective interaction and communication with patients as well as all levels of hospital employees are crucial.
Job Title : First Shift Master Scheduler
Location : Jimeta, Adamawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 24.32 per hour.
Company : National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Advanced analytical/technical issue solving is used to create new solutions to current problems/procedures.
- partnerships by demonstrating effective negotiating and communication abilities with internal and external stakeholders.
- Reporting on input/output controls can be used to analyze production floor status.
- Point of contact for assisting the production requirements of remote industrial sites.
- oversees the upkeep of master data for all raw materials, works-in-progress, and final commodities.
- Generate and review report progress, evaluate and resolve variances and develop work-around plans.
- high-level plant planning, production scheduling, and maintenance updates are communicated daily with corporate planning.
- Functional departments like customer service, engineering, accounting, and human resources all need to be kept in the loop.
- oversees processes or projects with a variety of scopes while working unsupervised and autonomously.
- Learn to create and maintain all plant schedules so you may intervene as required.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication abilities; no problem communicating with executives of all ranks.
- Strategic thinking, excellent analytical abilities, and the capacity to synthesize a sizable quantity of complicated data
- Team player with the ability to work with others across departments to create productive business units.
- Be able to effectively oversee the planning procedure utilizing spreadsheets and SAP or a similar enterprise resource planning program.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution of higher education