Full-Time First Shift Maintenance Engineer – Nasarawa
The department of Maintenance Engineers is in charge of the facility’s maintenance, metrology, and support services for all of the facility’s assets. This includes daily responsibilities that support current project operations and site goals, as well as ensuring that the company adheres to all applicable laws as well as those of its own corporate structure.
Job Title : First Shift Maintenance Engineer
Location : Nasarawa, Nasarawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 29.53 per hour.
Company : Encompass Services Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contributes to the development of maintenance skill sets, oversees the performance of minor equipment redesigns, and creates fast change procedures and processes in order to increase the availability of equipment.
- Improves asset and system reliability by emphasizing MTBF and implementing mitigation or removal strategies.
- Technical resource networks should be notified of the reliability and performance of equipment, as well as the equipment demands, equipment performance assessments, vendor performance, and updates to the Most Effective Technology (MET).
- Use spending, reliability, and maintenance metrics for the area you are in charge of. Know the goals of the Facility Maintenance Strategy for the areas you are in charge of and the history of equipment failures that are important.
- Support industrial hygiene and EH&S processes. Plan for and execute maintenance safety. Process chemistry impacts construction and lubricating materials.
- Other tasks considered vital to the position by management, including work schedules, attendance requirements, and other operational regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Complete EH&S training. Work safely and without harming the environment. Meet all production/maintenance EH&S regulations.
- Engineering input should be provided to work packages to ensure that standards are met, where necessary. Give feedback on the creation of turnaround plans for key equipment, especially those that need engineering review or involvement.
- Responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance on process and building systems, including but not limited to general electrical systems, rotating equipment, pneumatic equipment, furnaces, cranes, compressors, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), fire suppression and explosion suppression systems, lighting, filtration systems, material handling equipment, boilers, fillers, labelers, wrappers, and chillers.
- Advice and direction on how to enhance productivity should be sought from more senior workers, such as senior reliability and/or maintenance engineers, maintenance supervisors and/or technicians.
- OR Master’s Degree in Engineering + 1 year of Engineering experience, representing increasing degrees of responsibility, which may include Gallo TMDP or OMDP experience; OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and three years of engineering experience with increasing degrees of responsibility, including Gallo TMDP or OMDP experience.
- By operating properly and according to EHS requirements, you may ensure a safe work environment Task well under pressure with a team that has autonomy and autonomy in your work.
- Welding, Electronics, and Electrical repairs; Welding; Industrial Equipment installs; Alignment; Start-up Repairs; etc.
- Experience in the following areas: pipefitting, HVACR, steam-operated systems used for humidification and sterilization, electronic and pneumatic building control system (BAC), plumbing systems, commercial or industrial laundry, sterilizing equipment, gas or diesel engines and generators and mechanical and electrical systems, carpentry, troubleshooting or welding a
- Word and Excel skills Leadership, initiative, teamwork, and interpersonal effectiveness.