Full-Time First Shift Documentation Specialist – Al-Fayyūm
Ideally, in your role as Documentation Specialist, you’ll be able to distill complicated software into clear and comprehensive user guides and tutorials. You may easily use a new platform to make engaging presentations and instructive training sessions. You are a versatile person who can write as well as code or design websites. You have a knack for raising the standard and getting everyone else to follow it. Since you are someone who can see the “big picture” and wants to make an impactful contribution, we will provide you with every professional advancement opportunity you could possibly desire. Check out these case studies to learn how some of ECS’s other brilliant employees have advanced their careers by applying their unique set of abilities.
Job Title : First Shift Documentation Specialist
Location : Al-Fayyūm, Al-Fayyūm, Egypt
Salary : $ 38.13 per hour.
Company : ACT Manufacturing Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make use of the SAP-PLM database to draft and edit product documentation (including specs, literature, and labeling).
- It is recommended to do application-wide searches and to regularly review and update customer profiles.
- Create contracts that are enforceable in court for clients that provide agreed-upon loan terms.
- Weekly updates on the release of materials and documents can be provided through the management of NPD Dashboards. (SAP-PLM).
- Cooperate with coworkers to guarantee prompt and effective funding for clients.
- Follow all business policies, SOPs, training instructions, and cross-departmental work directives.
- Help the project manager out with design control paperwork and double check the product specs.
- Respond to inquiries about checking account information and credit checks.
- Ensure high standard of data quality in SAP is consistent and adheres to in-house specifications and processes.
- Track and follow up on any account paperwork that is missing or incomplete, and import any subsequent account documentation and communications with proper indexing into a document repository (OTG).
- Experience operating dashboards, producing/updating product documentation, managing processes from start to finish, and managing workflows from minor to major project assignments related to Sustaining Product Support and/or New Product Development is preferred.
- Education and experience requirements (5 years): Associates Science or AA Technical Degree in Business, Science, Engineering, or Program Management.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced atmosphere as a team player.
- Cloud-based application experience, including SmartSheets, Sharepoint, Google, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and customer focus.