Full-Time Financial Advisor Trainee – Kontagora
Financial Specialists collaborate with a variety of departments including business, IT, controllership, and regulatory agencies to install new software, procedures, and reporting tools to meet changing company needs. From initial analysis and design through final deployment and stabilization, they will be involved in every step of the process. This role demands an experienced project/process professional, an in-depth understanding of financial principles, and the ability to work in a team. Working in a cross-functional, global team; producing results; taking acceptable risks; and collaborating with partners throughout the firm are just some of the skills needed by the successful applicant.
Job Title : Financial Advisor Trainee
Location : Kontagora, Niger, Nigeria
Salary : $ 15.96 per hour.
Company : IHS Markit
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintaining track of the status and growth of projects, as well as doing quality assurance checks on the work you’re doing and the completed result, ensures that everything is as it should be, according to your job description.
- Communicate and collaborate with various levels of management and users in order to offer project status, timetable, and problem updates in order to get support and buy-in for systems/solution integration efforts and process reengineering initiatives.
- In line with approved budgets, the incumbent creates, executes, and gives advice on agency-wide policies and procedures controlling the acquisition, allocation, distribution, obligation, and spending of funds.
- Process and confirm manual changes provided to the HealthCare Processing System’s group ledger for PCMI, Western Growers Assurance Trust (WGAT), and individual accounts (COBRA).
- In order to ensure correct vendor payment, the payroll deduction database is checked on a regular basis, and billing administrator-reported inactive payment reports are used. Payroll deductions, benefit programs, and bills are summed up regularly, with controls in place to guarantee that the information is accurate. Payments to vendors are handled in the proper manner. Ad hoc analysis is carried out as and when necessary..
- Contribute to the Associate Analyst’s monthly fee computations and monthly reporting spreadsheets
- To get buy-in and support for systems/solution integration and process reengineering activities, communicate and collaborate with all levels of management and users.
- Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) Program management and acts as the accepted authority in the analysis and counselling of financial programs and challenges.
- Work with Business, Compliance, and IT teams to effectively support forward-looking financial and compliance initiatives for solutions and procedures that allow growth and efficiency.
- Involvement in the preparation and processing of a variety of transactional accounting forms and reports such as journal entries, expenditure reclassification, and cash receipts
- Accountancy, Finance, or a closely similar field bachelor’s degree may be accepted as a substitute for the required work experience at an accredited school.
- Very good project management abilities, as shown by previous work on difficult projects involving worldwide project teams.
- End-user office applications, such as calendaring, word processing and spreadsheets; and the ability to operate with a proprietary Health Care system.
- Knowing the policies, ideas, concepts, advice, processes, methods, and methodologies that apply to budget preparation and financial management is essential.
- Execution of tasks requiring the utilization of automated data processing principles, technologies, and economic usages.