27 May 2023
Part-Time Financial Accountant – REMOTE OPTION – Ibadan
Accounting for Sponsored Programs is a challenging task for the Financial Accountant, who must work under strict supervision. A grant or otherwise limited money are used to finance this post. Grant or limited funding must be renewed in order for an employee to keep their job.
Job Title : Financial Accountant – REMOTE OPTION
Location : Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 22.52 per hour.
Company : McLeodUSA Incorporated
Job Type : Part-Time
- Classes, codes, postings and balances records of accounting transactions and other financial information
- Work closely with senior financial reporting accountants and other experts to ensure that suitable accounting practices are implemented.
- Participate in the yearly budgeting process with program and senior management, and keep an eye on the budget for any alterations.
- Prepares periodic studies of fund balances and expenditures, in addition to technical reports on payroll, estimates, cost information, and budgeting items. Facilitates the resolution of accounting or financial concerns.
- Helps solve accounting and financial problems. Provides accounting procedures with technological assistance. Achieves strict compliance with all applicable standards.
- Help with the monitoring of quality control on the financial concerns for the whole business as well as the allocated programs.
- Calculates financial information. Accounting and financial papers are audited for correctness and completeness.
- As part of their accounting tasks, they record, evaluate, and analyze financial records, documents, or reports.
- Take into consideration the location and kind of the program while providing financial advice to all allotted programs.
- Transactions are started for several accounts. Prepares technical reports on payroll, estimates, cost data, and budget items as well as quarterly analyses of fund balances and expenditures.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical systems, including word processing, spreadsheet use, file and record management, and other office technologies.
- Capacity to multitask, collaborate with others, and operate alone in an orderly and productive way.
- Ability to critically analyze arguments and recognize the benefits and drawbacks of potential solutions to situations.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting from an approved institution of higher learning (equivalency: an associate’s degree with two years of accounting experience or a high school diploma or GED with four years of accounting experience)
- Reading, writing, and verbal and written communication skills are important for expressing and sharing ideas.