This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Finance manager – AM Shifts – Libona
We’re looking for an experienced financial manager to join our team. We’d love to speak with you if you’ve demonstrated excellent customer service, have the desire to generate a limitless income, and want to work as a Finance Manager on innovative new products.
Job Title : Finance manager – AM Shifts
Location : Libona, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.66 per hour.
Company : Dana Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examinable aspects include costs, price, variable contributions, sales outcomes, and the company’s actual performance in comparison to business plans.
- Provide financial advice and suggestions to the business.
- Make sure the company’s money is being handled properly by consulting with auditors.
- Help operational departments resolve accounting concerns, making sure everything is documented correctly and on time in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. The global finance team needs training, guidance, and development to help them learn about and apply these concepts.
- Balance business needs with technological and procedural constraints by preparing for and avoiding bottlenecks, preventing problems from spiraling out of control, and making appropriate trade-offs.
- Meet with representatives from different parts of the company to discuss and decide on future plans.
- Management should get financial information and reports, as well as suggestions for future steps.
- Assist in the creation of tax returns for income, value-added tax, withholding tax, and other types of taxes, as well as the related paperwork and schedules, in line with legal requirements.
- Build a method for analyzing KPIs, critical events, and other metrics (KPIs).
- Capability to create and implement accounting and financial systems, as well as foster a culture of Continuous Improvement throughout the business.
- Familiarity with online collaborative tools.
- Economics, finance, or business administration majors, or majors with a heavy emphasis on mathematics, are all good choices (MBA preferred).
- Proficient with PCs and software, preferably Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP.
- The applicant should be very motivated to learn and develop his abilities, and also have a strong sense of leadership.
- Ability to manage and cultivate the abilities of financial team members.