Full-Time Field Supervisor and Trainer – Etah
Field Supervisors are accountable for the construction center’s field installation services. This position is responsible for all administrative, field, service, and maintenance functions. Additionally, this job will coordinate the efforts of operations personnel such as field service and contract service personnel such as cabinet installers, countertop suppliers, and custom accessory vendors.
Job Title : Field Supervisor and Trainer
Location : Etah, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 31.32 per hour.
Company : College of Mount Saint Vincent
Job Type : Full-Time
- Using cognitive/behavioral therapy, the center helps clients overcome or mitigate maladaptive habits that may hinder their ability to work.
- prepare periodic reports including a weekly activity and service report, a monthly service, forecasting, and vehicle mileage report, and a quarterly installer bonus report, among other things.
- Makes recommendations on the most suitable educational and/or vocational support services to be provided to clients in order to close the achievement gap.
- A variety of duties may be performed in this role, including as handling and presenting grievances, assisting with local and statewide union management communication committees, and acting as the primary negotiator in master agreement negotiations.
- Good interactions between all parties involved, such as meetings and positive interactions, lead to the provision of high-quality and timely services that suit their own requirements as well as the needs of their partners and the government.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and assessing occurrences involving logging and drilling data in order to solve difficult drilling issues
- Contract campaigns, membership education drives, membership mobilization efforts, leadership recruitment and development, and political action are all examples of what is included in this category, which is responsible for maintaining the execution of campaigns in respective service regions and ensuring that all required standards are met.
- Building membership structure and undertaking workplace organizing with members ensures that staff are accomplishing Council goals.
- investigates employee wrongdoing, takes corrective action, and administers first-level discipline.
- Verbal, written, or electronic communication can be used to get information or data. It’s important to organize and divide this information into separate parts so that it can be analyzed, chosen, and used to solve problems.
- Extensive field experience in the construction sector, including knowledge of cabinet installation and servicing, order input and delivery scheduling, and managing subcontractors, is desirable.
- ability to comprehend a broad range of technical instructions delivered in a mathematical or diagrammatic style and to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Building excellent working connections with workers, adjusting leadership style to a range of employees, detecting developmental needs, and providing coaching and mentoring are all examples of shown abilities to successfully lead others.
- It is important to be able to use the knowledge or experience you have gained from operating transformers and other oil- or gas-filled electrical equipment in the processing and disposal of all hazardous waste products that come from SCE and its contractors.
- The capability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in order to execute tasks or reply to typical inquiries from customers/clients, regulators, members of the business community, and the general public.