Full-Time Field Engineering Technician-ESC – Pamplona
Engineering Technician is a position that is both practical and analytical. He/she will be in charge of developing the DVT-forming process, as well as participating in continuous improvement and root cause analysis operations, under the supervision of Manufacturing Engineers. Data entry, reporting, troubleshooting, issue resolution, and logistics will all be included in these responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have mechanical aptitude, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great interpersonal and communication skills, be detail-oriented, and be able to work both independently and under supervision.
Job Title : Field Engineering Technician-ESC
Location : Pamplona, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.14 per hour.
Company : ASML
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is necessary to prepare and analyze construction requirements, organize bid proposals and compute cost estimates, check for correctness in the pricing of materials, labor, and equipment, and give technical construction advice as needed, in order to assure compliance with existing standards.
- Resolves equipment failures and mechanical breakdowns by diagnosing and repairing the problem. Problem-solving abilities (when necessary). This includes replacing old or damaged components, motors, and control systems, among other things.
- Examines a wide range of residential and commercial plans, plats, permits, reports, and studies for compliance with ordinances and construction standards; evaluates designs and makes preliminary findings on technical compliance issues. Working with third-party architects and engineers to resolve difficulties and provide direction for code compliance; evaluating and assessing the impact of the planned project; and making suggestions for approval and/or corrective actions to remedy deviations or violations
- Compiles, studies, and analyses a variety of engineering and operational data in support of County infrastructure; participate in field and topography surveys for design assignments and to stake/field layout design components for construction projects; evaluates road conditions and determines the corrective measures needed to repair or resurface the roads; inspects construction to ensure adherence to designs and project specifications per work site; conducts various fiefdoms
- Interprets maps and plats; uses computer-aided design (CAD) to develop and/or update various maps; compiles grant, permit, and environmental compliance information; and interprets maps and plats.
- Provides engineering customer service, meets with professional design consultants, organizes public outreach and develops information for distribution, draughts letters and mass mailings for project explanations, responds to construction inquiries, and responds to citizen concerns, inquiries, and complaints.
- Prepares plans, skilled engineering drawings, specifications, details, maps, plats, and other displays for engineering projects using GPS, GIS, and CADD software; and collaborates with engineers and other personnel to assist in the creation of solutions for resolving City infrastructure issues using GPS, GIS, and CADD software.
- This position’s responsibilities are as follows: If the task is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification, the exclusion of detailed explanations of the obligations does not exclude them from being classified. Other tasks and responsibilities may be required.
- Among his or her responsibilities include keeping electronic and hardcopy records of daily department activity; completing project records and design/drawing files for assigned projects; and keeping database files up to date as needed.
- In addition to calculating the ratios and volumes required by the project, angles and slopes are calculated, construction quantities and other project components are computed, cost estimates are produced, and the accuracy of third-party contractor computations and calculations is validated.
- As part of roadway design, one must be well-versed in computer hardware and software. As needed or required, utilizes computer-related applications such as AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble, the internet, spreadsheets (including Microsoft Excel), and word processors (including Microsoft Word).
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are essential.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or a related engineering degree.
- Prior to their appointment, all applicants who have been provisionally selected for VA employment in a testing-specific role must undertake a urine screening for illegal drug use. Refusal to take the test will result in a denial of benefits from the VA.
- Three years of surveying, drafting, or sub-professional civil engineering work experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position.