Full-Time Facilities Manager – Tuesday to Saturday Shift – Santo Niño
An opening exists for a manager of premises. All company buildings and equipment must be maintained and run properly, which is the responsibility of the facilities manager.
Job Title : Facilities Manager – Tuesday to Saturday Shift
Location : Santo Niño, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.57 per hour.
Company : Weatherford International Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- makes the most of the money to be made from keeping the building running.
- maintains primary responsibility for all operating costs and actively works to improve the facility’s performance and condition.
- takes part in public discussions to boost both the company’s profile and the knowledge base of its surrounding community.
- To safeguard the long-term interests of the business, ensure that all contracts are followed.
- maintains a thorough knowledge with all rules and corporate safety policies governing the operation of the facility in order to operate it with the protection of the health and safety of employees and visitors as a top concern.
- Manages the scheduling of all planned and unplanned downtime, drawing on appropriate corporate and regional resources as needed to maximize productivity.
- Coordinates team efforts to solve problems and capture opportunities; motivates employees to grow as individuals and as a team.
- maintains a complete awareness of all applicable regulations and permits pertaining to the facility’s operation in order to operate in a way that meets environmental compliance standards.
- seeks opportunities that will boost the facility’s total asset value. To realize the full potential, it is necessary to proactively address any and all technical and operational difficulties.
- analyzes the price, commercial prospects, and other market effects of utilities, competitors, and other companies.
- a minimum of three years’ experience is required, with at least two of those years spent in a management capacity.
- Ability to interact with management, contractors, and support employees in a professional and courteous manner.
- understanding of the laws and regulations governing local environmental protection and emergency response.
- Having the ability to multitask isn’t enough; you’ll also need to be good at managing your time, staying organized, and preparing ahead.
- the ability to steer a group, chip in as a team member, and handle project duties competently.