Full-Time Experiential Producer – Sialkot
The position of Executive Producer is open. Such a person should be an innovative thinker, a strong leader, and a seasoned veteran of the newsroom. This position is ideal for a creative thinker who can discover high-impact content across broadcast, internet, and social channels and plot a course to help the company achieve its goals.
Job Title : Experiential Producer
Location : Sialkot, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 29.61 per hour.
Company : Cheddar
Job Type : Full-Time
- Newscasts should be reviewed on a regular basis with the team and individual producers.
- accountable for finding and recruiting any external producers who may be needed.
- Responds to information and support requests from client engagement teams. Will also be exposed to the Integrated Production work queue and assigned to local production as needed.
- Collaborate with the digital desk to determine what material will work best on each platform and then distribute that content.
- manages the scheduling of all producers involved in local market output.
- Takes the lead in bringing up new producers and helping them along in their careers.
- Establish annual scopes for clients that include both the volume and estimated production budgets in close collaboration with the assigned alignment teams.
- Because the EP is a working producer, they are expected to provide content on a regular basis.
- Supports the company’s expansion efforts by handling bookings and setting up productions.
- achieves company objectives by working with producers and the creative team.
- Possessing excellent presenting skills is essential for closing new company deals, gaining support for program suggestions, and gaining the confidence of clients.
- The capacity to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, take the initiative to see a project through to completion, and operate with minimal oversight are all necessary.
- In a fast-paced, demanding environment, you must be exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and capable of self-managing and multitasking.
- humorous, talkative, fluent in language, well-read, smart, self-assured, and armed with common sense.
- Ability to work well with others and lead by example in terms of interpersonal skills.