Full-Time Experiential Graphic Designer – Wokha
A contract Graphic Designer is needed to join our creative team. You’ll create a variety of content while staying true to our employer value statement and brand guidelines. Print and digital advertising, social media campaigns, event signs and posters, website visuals, and video content are all examples. You will collaborate with our marketing team and vendor partners on a number of short- and long-term projects, reporting to the Manager of Brand and Creative Services. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual who can process, react to, and solve problems as they arise in a collaborative atmosphere under tight timelines. In addition, the candidate should have outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities.
Job Title : Experiential Graphic Designer
Location : Wokha, Nagaland, India
Salary : $ 19.94 per hour.
Company : Maya Romanoff Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- 5+ years of professional graphic design experience, including project management experience.
- The applicant will be responsible for maintaining internet pages, blogs, social media websites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as providing desktop publishing and presentation support.
- Combine aspects of a design made by another expert, such as branding programs, according to the art director’s criteria.
- Make promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner advertisements, and social media pictures with the assistance of cross-functional teams.
- Validate and enforce proper visuals and logo usage in all internal and external communications. All internal graphics generated, as well as any deviations from the visuals, will be sent to the Marketing & Communications Manager for assessment and/or approval before being used.
- Possess the ability to design presentations and fact-based/educational materials for print, internet, and social media campaigns.
- Coordinate the external production of printed products that have been designed and prepared with the Marketing & Communications Manager’s approval.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, as well as the ability to operate as part of a team, finish work on time and on budget, pay close attention to detail, and manage many jobs and projects.
- Select the techniques that are best suitable for generating the desired visual effects, and make recommendations for methods and mediums to get the desired result.
- Can follow creative direction and use feedback from a variety of team members to fine-tune and improve designs.
- 13. It is necessary to have a working knowledge of web-based collaborative software.
- These programs must be familiar to the applicant, as well as how to utilize them (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- Extensive knowledge of illustrating concepts by laying out art and copy in a rough layout in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval by submitting a rough layout for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications that has been approved. If an applicant possesses a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school certificate or equivalent, and at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design, the bachelor’s degree may be waived.
- Strong computer skills and application expertise are required, with Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP being preferred.