Full-Time Esthetician/Front Desk Receptionist – Rosetta
An experienced Front Desk Receptionist is needed for a full-time position at an urgent care/primary care clinic. Your primary responsibility as a member of the healthcare team will be to provide excellent treatment to patients. To offer quick, complete, and competent medical treatment within the framework of the medical protocols defined by the firm and the duties assigned. The ideal candidate will have worked in a medical office for at least two years as a receptionist or assistant, have excellent interpersonal skills, and have a generally positive attitude toward patient care.
Job Title : Esthetician/Front Desk Receptionist
Location : Rosetta, Al-Buḥayrah, Egypt
Salary : $ 16.95 per hour.
Company : Excel Dentistry
Job Type : Full-Time
- Carries out a wide range of clerical duties consistent with the nature of the work; may use a computer to compose simple letters, enter data, and produce printed versions of those letters, labels, reports, etc.
- Copies and/or duplicates materials as needed; may make and send facsimiles to clinic personnel.
- Clinic staff receives and processes incoming mail and distributes related items.
- Responsible for the upkeep and security of the office’s public spaces (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- It ensures the smooth running of the workplace by recording and relaying information about events, unusual occurrences, and ongoing requirements.
- The right candidate for this role will be able to carry out a variety of routine clerical tasks while adhering to established procedures.
- Creates, organizes, maintains, and/or processes records and/or documents.
- As a sign of hospitality, offer all visitors coffee, water, tea, and instructions to the restroom.
- Calls need to be answered, reviewed, and transferred to the appropriate parties as soon as possible.
- Performs duties such as receiving and directing calls, taking messages, and providing basic information. Additionally, they are responsible for answering common inquiries and directing visitors and patients.
- Effectively communicate verbally and through written (electronic) communication.
- ability to compose and print standard written materials such as letters, envelopes, and tags.
- Utilizing software for medicine and pharmacies requires computer capabilities.
- Experience: A minimum of three years’ experience in administrative, clerical, or related work is necessary.
- Working at a dental or medical clinic for at least six months is a plus.