Full-Time Equity Research Analyst, Market – Nguru
The Market Research Analyst will be responsible for driving the company’s research efforts via the use of data-driven insights. In this position, you will do predictive and prescriptive market analysis, emerging technologies and trends, competition intelligence, and give pro-active insights/recommendations on growth plans and operational improvements for your company. In this position, the employee will proactively analyze data and deliver insights in order to enhance business results and support growth strategy efforts, and they will do so in front of executives and senior management. Ideal applicants have a diverse experience that allows them to undertake market trend analysis while also being knowledgeable about the technical elements of our products.
Job Title : Equity Research Analyst, Market
Location : Nguru, Yobe, Nigeria
Salary : $ 15.65 per hour.
Company : Russell Tobin
Job Type : Full-Time
- investigates and examines all potential influences on sales, including prices, marketing techniques, sales and customer preferences. Also look into whether or not these elements will have an effect on future sales..
- Data collection, storage, and display in the workplace are all governed by business policy. Create visual aids like as maps and charts to aid in the explanation of market research results.
- You should regularly collect and utilize data in various forms across many platforms and databases for usage in processes, reports and analytical tools. Use the internet and software subscriptions to find out more.
- Make sure that the company’s various business divisions require marketing information. Projects that assist the organization achieve its objectives, make things simpler for consumers, and speed things up for staff should be designed and implemented.
- Collaboration with the Market Research team is necessary in order to set research objectives, create procedures, and develop survey questions that will assist our internal clients in achieving their research objectives and achieving their research goals.
- Individuals are encouraged to use information that may be difficult to grasp since it is valuable to their life.
- Data mining may be used to gather, verify, and share meaningful information about markets, consumers, and competitors.
- Provide management with information regarding emerging trends and areas of possible improvement via the creation and maintenance of reports (data analysis and narrative). Create reports and make suggestions based on the information you gather.
- Develop procedures for collecting data and putting results into reports that will be released on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis. Establish baselines and track trends that may be utilized to make recommendations.
- Making better-informed decisions on strategy, business model changes, product and market launches may be aided by the use of visual aids, such as charts and graphs.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to write formulae, connect spreadsheets, use pivot tables, chart data, and format.
- Must be able to perceive and characterize issues, comprehend business and system processes, gather data, establish facts, and develop accurate conclusions.
- The ability to integrate, display, and analyze data that may be utilized to generate revenue requires proven expertise (3-5 years) with a broad variety of reporting systems, including Tableau.
- stickler for facts. Ability to deal with data from a range of platforms and from a variety of different sources is essential. Exploring the facts in great depth without feeling uncomfortable.
- Significant knowledge of primary and secondary market research methodology, strategies, tools, and processes, as well as practical experience with complex statistical software, such as SPSS or SAS, is required.