Full-Time Equity Research Analyst, Market – Aba
The Market Research Analyst will be responsible for driving the company’s research efforts via the use of data-driven insights. In this position, you will do predictive and prescriptive market analysis, emerging technologies and trends, competition intelligence, and give pro-active insights/recommendations on growth plans and operational improvements for your company. In this position, the employee will proactively analyze data and deliver insights in order to enhance business results and support growth strategy efforts, and they will do so in front of executives and senior management. Ideal applicants have a diverse experience that allows them to undertake market trend analysis while also being knowledgeable about the technical elements of our products.
Job Title : Equity Research Analyst, Market
Location : Aba, Abia, Nigeria
Salary : $ 14.45 per hour.
Company : Channelnomics
Job Type : Full-Time
- Competitors’ prices, marketing strategies, sales, and customer preferences are looked into and analyzed. Other things that could affect sales are also looked into and looked into. They also look into how these things might affect sales in the long run.
- Control how the company gathers, stores, and distributes data and information. Maps, graphs, and tables may be used to assist in the understanding of market research data.
- Help senior decision-makers make more informed judgments on strategy, business model changes, and new product and market launches by visualizing results.
- In order for people to act on the basis of the useful information they have been given, complex knowledge must be transmitted in a plain way
- Consistently produce reports on the status of data collection and compilation at regular intervals. Establish a starting point and keep an eye on trends that might help you make choices.
- Analyze and execute initiatives to reach specified objectives, discover process improvements and enhance customers’ experiences with marketing material.
- employ data mining techniques to get valuable insights into markets, target customers and competitive strategies among other things.
- Routinely pull data, in varied formats, from a wide range of platforms and databases for direct consumption by processes, reports and analytical tools. Perform research online and using corporate market software subscriptions
- Research objectives, methodology and survey questions are all part of the Market Research team’s job to assist our internal clients meet their research goals.
- To provide management with information on emerging trends and prospective areas for improvement by producing and maintaining reports (data analysis and narrative). Compile and analyze information, write reports, and provide suggestions
- The ability to demonstrate a thorough grasp of primary and secondary market research techniques, strategies, tools, and processes, as well as hands-on expertise with complex statistical software, such as SPSS or SAS, is required.
- An technique to fixing problems before they become an issue by first recognizing and defining them.
- The ability to develop formulas, connect spreadsheets, utilize pivot tables, graph data, and format data in Excel is an absolute must. Microsoft Office is a good option…
- Very analytical in nature. Ability to deal with data from a range of platforms and from a variety of different sources is required. The ability to comfortably delve into the nuances of the data.
- Proven expertise (3-5 years) integrating, displaying, and analyzing data to generate quantitative outcomes to assist improve income.