27 May 2023
Full-Time Entry Level Swim Instructor – Bhind
The Swim Instructor helps adults and children learn to swim quickly. A Swim Instructor’s normal day includes teaching our youngest members a life skill and measuring their swimming ability to determine their swim level. The Swim Instructor will also help clean our Aquatics Facilities.
Job Title : Entry Level Swim Instructor
Location : Bhind, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 25 per hour.
Company : ALLETE, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- For the duration of the semester, they are relying on the presence of their teacher. As a result, no one can afford to be absent from class. All ensconces should be communicated to the parents as much in advance as possible.
- Cleaning and storing teaching aids and equipment at the end of each shift, as well as keeping the aquatics facilities clean and ready for our members at all times.
- Maintain an understanding of acac programs in order to answer inquiries and communicate effectively with members and visitors. Communicate aquatic policies properly to members and visitors.
- An instructor provides private swimming instruction and aids the participant in scheduling and planning their sessions based on their skills and development.
- Swimming with a group of up to six people or children and offering feedback on stroke methods and teaching based on ability level
- Responsible for connecting with workers, members, and visitors in accordance with the People, Places, and Programs pillars of our Standards Assists with the organization of Club aquatic special events and programming
- Organizes teaching materials and devises lesson plans, among other duties, in addition to setting up and taking down educational equipment.
- Evaluate and teach students in group and private swim lessons to improve their water safety and swimming skills in line with the company’s values. At the end of each lesson, give each student a report on their progress.
- Always exhibit Responsibility, Respect, Caring, and Integrity toward members, visitors, coworkers, and the supervisor. Character Development should be included into your strategies.
- Be at the swimming area 15 minutes or more (as required) before teaching times to ensure that tools, supplies, and the space are ready for activities. Maintain a regular inventory of all swim supplies and equipment condition and need for supplies.
- Each individual must have the capacity to successfully carry out all of the necessary responsibilities. The criteria that have been outlined here indicate the requisite levels of expertise, capabilities, and/or knowledge.
- Therefore, the candidate has to have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to engage with participants in a way that is both service-oriented and optimistic.
- Also necessary are two years of experience working as a swim teacher in aquatics and a willingness to transfer information to others in an effective manner that results in positive learning outcomes for students, especially children.
- Minimum age is 16, high school diploma preferred. The candidate must be certified in first aid, CPR, and AED within 90 days of being employed.
- This occupation does not need any schooling. Experience teaching swimming for one to three months is essential. You must be able to swim and show the skills being taught.