Full-Time Entry Level Regional Manager – Arochukwu
While ensuring best in class service, the regional manager supports the distribution network overall. Assisting them in reaching targeted daily targets, relevant service level indicators, customer satisfaction, and the successful delivery of Company services, this function is in charge of managing delivery partners around the country. The regional manager will make sure all quality control requirements are established and followed consistently. This position requires regular travel (up to 50% travel).
Job Title : Entry Level Regional Manager
Location : Arochukwu, Abia, Nigeria
Salary : $ 26.9 per hour.
Company : Cardinal Health Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work cross-functionally to increase the availability and exposure of the brand inside important accounts.
- To achieve success, it is important to study past connections and assess the current capacity and adaptability to support corporate growth.
- Work cross-functionally with partners to build and enhance data usage, reports, incentive pay schemes, brand awareness, and consumer interaction.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with the quality management system’s established practices.
- Create strategic relationships with key clients and accounts in each location.
- Develop a culture that values results-driven passion, teamwork, and accountability.
- Participate in the development of programs and activities that will result in enhanced consumer access with leadership.
- Coordinate efforts with marketing to get the word out about the products you’ve gotten approval to sell.
- You must hire, manage, and develop clinical professionals if you want to satisfy customer needs and expand your business.
- By creating fantastic working connections at all levels, proactively meet the demands of your delivery partners.
- Capability to manage a complicated environment in advance of potential crises and opportunities.
- A history of success in a senior sales role, such as regional manager, area manager, or comparable.
- 8+ years’ minimum experience in the field, with at least 3 of those years spent leading teams.
- Knowledge of database software, computerized scanners, and Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule as required, including weekend work and scheduled and unforeseen travel.