Full-Time Entry Level Quality Assurance Specialist – Muzaffarabad
To ensure that our business is committed to giving each and every one of our clients outstanding services, our Quality Assurance Specialist will work with other departments such as Operations, Customer Care, and Compliance.
Job Title : Entry Level Quality Assurance Specialist
Location : Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan
Salary : $ 32.87 per hour.
Company : Atmel Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Observations from Quality Audits should be recorded in the QA solution.
- Keep the lines of communication open and work out a compromise so everyone can agree.
- In accordance with training or established call handling policies/processes, identify acts that violate policy or fail to protect the company. Then, escalate the situation to management for consideration of status changes for active staff based on performance and/or behavior observed.
- Serve as a conduit for continuous improvement by bringing to light concerns that are consistently noted in terms of failure to comply with processes or technological deficiencies.
- Determine which broken processes are harming the customer experience and escalate as necessary.
- Must be adept at analyzing complex problems, identifying their root causes, and proposing and enforcing solutions to stop them from happening again.
- administers the neighborhood records management system, documentation system, and/or change control system.
- Demonstrate that you are familiar with and understand all of the company’s offerings.
- When tackling problems, it’s crucial to be innovative and look beyond the box.
- Quality Assurance audits must be carried out in accordance with Department policy in order to maintain service and customer satisfaction targets.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Customer Service in major operational companies is required.
- with the numerous products that comprise Microsoft’s “Office” suite (PPT, Word, Access, and Excel).
- Degree or experience in education and/or certification linked to service delivery quality (or equivalent work experience).
- shown leadership abilities required to operate as a change catalyst in cross-functional areas.
- ability to handle several obligations in a short period of time.